*** Tri 2 ~ roll call ***

My due date is the 1st November. I'm currently team yellow. Possible names isabelle or ethan. My next scan is the 14th of june :)

Xxx

Hi Kayley, I've added your dates to the list. Love the names isabelle and ethan! xx

I'm due nov 3rd scan date 17th June but were staying team yellow name Jack or Isla xx

I've added your dates to the list. Such a nice names Jack and Isla! We thought of Jack as well but a good friend is called Jack so decided not to pick that one. xx

Just had my 20 week scan at 20 + 4 and both twins confirmed as girls and healthy. So happy can't wait for my 4d scan in 5 weeks :)

Glad to hear everything is fine with your little girls! Are you feeling okay? I bet you can't wait for the next scans. Did you book lots of scans now you won the Euros? ;) i probably would when having enough money :) xx

Please may I be added to the list? I'm due the 6th November xx

Hi Lozzie, I've added you to the list. Are you going to find out if it's a little boy or girl or are you going to stay team yellow? xx

Hello, can i be added pls

Due 11th november 2013 team yellow
20 wk Scan 26th june

Thanks muchly

Can i be added to the list?

Due 2nd November. scan dates at the mo are 20th may and 18th June x

Omg I'm top of the list, big school soon. Very scary!

Xx

I'm due November 12th
20 week scan is 27th June
Staying team yellow :) x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Can i be added to the list?

Due 2nd November. scan dates at the mo are 20th may and 18th June x

Hi Thoughtful1, I've added your dates to the list as well. Nice to have 2 scans to look forward to :) xx

Just had my 20 week scan at 20 + 4 and both twins confirmed as girls and healthy. So happy can't wait for my 4d scan in 5 weeks :)

Glad to hear everything is fine with your little girls! Are you feeling okay? I bet you can't wait for the next scans. Did you book lots of scans now you won the Euros? ;) i probably would when having enough money :) xx

Yeah we're going for scans every few weeks but then again we have with all our kids but will prob do a couple more now we have the money. Plus we're going private and they have better scanners so much more worth it. Not that I have anything against the NHS as me and Dan work in it just had awful experiences with 2 of my labours and wanted a more positive one this time :)

Omg I'm top of the list, big school soon. Very scary!

Xx

LOL I know! Every day I'm updating the list and it's so scary to see my name going up every day! Are you ready for big school? xx

I'm due November 12th
20 week scan is 27th June
Staying team yellow :) x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Hi Killeen, welcome to tri 2! I've added your dates to the list. Nice to see another team yellow :) xx

I'm staying team yellow xx

Nice to see another team yellow :) I should maybe add to the list who is staying team yellow and who are waiting for the scan to know the gender. xx

Yeah we're going for scans every few weeks but then again we have with all our kids but will prob do a couple more now we have the money. Plus we're going private and they have better scanners so much more worth it. Not that I have anything against the NHS as me and Dan work in it just had awful experiences with 2 of my labours and wanted a more positive one this time :)

That's great! Would be so nice to see your little girls every few weeks! And going private sounds like a good option. The NHS is quite good but overall you seem to get better service with private care. Do you have twins in your family or was this a complete surprise? I'm an identical twin and really like it. :) xx

As I'm moving to tri 3 in less than 2 weeks, does anyone want to take over this thread before the 22nd of May? It's early to ask but I'll be on holiday (and writing an exam :( ) from the 16th till the 24th of May so won't be a lot online that week.
xx

Hi again we got our scan date today. 10th June and we're still planning to stay team yellow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back