Travel system help

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Sorry to bother you all but thought this the best section to post this in.

I know I'm only 12 weeks but would like to buy my travel system now (with all the sales being on) and would like some advice as to what to get.

Here's the kind of thing in wanting:

I want an infant car seat that easily attaches to a frame/chassis of the pram (that doesn't look like it's just been plonked on) some look so awful when attached to pram.

I also want the main pram/stroller seat to recline.

A large shopping basket

4 wheels not three

And to be neutral in colour

I know I sound a bit specific but if anyone has any recommendations for a good travel system or where to get it that would be most helpful, thank you! X

Google mine. It's a Graco Symbio. Theshopping basket isn't massive, but overall a very smart looking travel system. You attach EITHER the car seat, carry cot or actual pushchair part which fully reclines. It was about £350 from toys r us, and it came with the frame, car seat, carry cot and main pushchair attachment. Not a bad price. You may not like it but at least look at it as it's a nice one. It's silver and black with some grey. X

i have a graco travel system and swear by them i used it on my ds and is still in mint condition i got everything for 200 quid from babies r us

That is PERFECT! Just what I wanted! Thank you! It looks great, does it fold up easily? Bob in the boot etc

Tried to look at yours midnight but says page isn't found :(

I have the Graco Symbio too and it is a very smart system. :)

I got the Graco sterling I love my bear travel system, comes with car seat, pushchair fully reclines, large basket, temp and clock on handle :lol: foot muff and raincover for £169 in babies r us ( and if you pick up the baies r us book instore before you buy it has a £10 off voucher in it, its biege and cream.
Also it comes with 3 little teddies that attach to car seat or pram hood :lol:

Last edited:
click on the link then enter these numbers just below where it says page not found 0076974

Graco sterlings dead cute but does the car seat attach to the pushchair?

I've got myself a huack malibu pram with car seat and carry cot and its only 210, but the huack lolli travel systems just as nice, check out kiddycare.com

yeah it attaches really easy and you can buy an in car base so the base always stays in your car and the car seat just clips onto it sooo easy

I think I will bob into babies r us tomorrow and have a go with some. Been looking at babies are u website Lexi and it says it's £350 for just the pushchair alone! Not including the car sear or carry cot etc, getting a bit dear

How about the Babystyle Oyster? Just bought this for number 3, it comes in either Pearl (which is very neutral) or Black and then you can add a choice of 13 colour packs to customise. It also fits 3 different car seats (with the relevant adapters) including their own and maxi cosi and britax. You can also buy a separate carrycot if you want. Try Kiddicare, I think pushchair is around £250 & car seats start around £70 depending on which one you get.

I have the Graco I love my Bear one too, and although I havent used it in its practical sense yet, I think its perfect, especially for the price - I would have had a problem paying over £300 just for a pram!

But, its set up in my livjng room, has a detachable large net at the bottom for junk and bits, and the car seat just slots into the pram, and attahces onto the tray (which im sure will be handy for when lil one gets older!). Its also very neutral, and comes with raincover, foot muff, temp gauge, clock, cup holders, lol!
I would defo recommend babies r us though over mothercare - they have quite a few at reasonable prices.
x

toni - http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs...arch-_-search_suggestion-_-product_suggestion

thats with like everything, i must have been lucky because i bought mine in september last year and it was really really cheap! £350 i paid for the frame, car seat, carry cot, cosy toes, pushchair attachment.

or theres - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRACO-SYMBIO-..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item53e18c0119

i bought the car seat base separately.

if its too expensive there are plenty more other options out there. i love mine and cant wait to be using it!! its amazingly agile and light, folds easily etc and fits in my car which was my main concern lol.

what i did was actually went into toys r us and tried loads out but the symbio came out on top for me :) you could prob find it cheaper - and look out for money off vouchers in your paper! thats where i found the symbio x

Watching a symbio on eBay at the moment with all the attachments under the sun including foot muff rain covers parasol changing bag. So will see how that goes, I deffinately really like that one. I like the idea of it being metal instead of the plastic ones, just seems more sturdy. Thanks for all your help and suggestions ladys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back