Travel system help

I really wanted a quinny one but they were too much, so i got the silvercross 3d, but ive never attarched the carseat onto it yet cos im not sure how it does it, lol x

I really wanted a quinny one but they were too much, so i got the silvercross 3d, but ive never attarched the carseat onto it yet cos im not sure how it does it, lol x

We have the 3D :) Have you still got the instructions?
Its really easy to attach car seat but you have to have it in pushchair mode.

I have the Graco quattro deluxe it's lovely so easy to fold and mine was second hand from my god daughter comes with rain cover, carrycot, foot muff, changing bag, car seat and base. There is quite a few around though. X

I got the silver cross 3D with Ventura car seat.
Got all the requirements u asked for.

In mothercare for £299 n u get Ventura car seat for free (normally £114.99)

Mamas n Papas sola with carrycot, seat unit n car seat its fantastic x Folds small n compact n really easy, I work there we get nothing but excellent comments about it n never get any back with faults or anything. Both seat unit n carrycot come with a full pvc raincover that covers the full thing not just part. xx

hey,,, Ive got a Jane solo reverse matrix in moonlight, its from Mothercare online really good price in the sales. Its a travel system and comes with everything you need!!xxxxxxxxx

I have a quinny

Love it

Xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ooh yeh i have the instructions in her wardrobe, i found them this morning :dance:

il bring it inside and have a play with it in the morning,

thank u!!

x

ooh yeh i have the instructions in her wardrobe, i found them this morning :dance:

il bring it inside and have a play with it in the morning,

thank u!!

x

:)
I have a full bottom draw of AJ's bedside table full of instructions - just incase lol!

Enjoy your play :D x

I got a siver cross 3d and comes in a range of colours/patterns I've got the pistachio one and I think toys r us and mothercare are offering the car seat free at the mo! Also it fits into the boot of a fiesta and a peugeot 106 too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back