Pram / Travel System

lsmith1984

Reaction score
I am desperate to get my pram / travel system, I was due to get it 15th October - 3 weeks before due date but seeing as it will be paid off at the end of this month do u think it would be ok to get it then?

Everyone seems to be giving me the superstitous stuff :(

I'm just dying to play around with it n get used to it. Help!

Laura xx

CalamityGem said:
We got ours about 6 weeks ago! It's in the nursery with the carseat.

Go for it, pick it up :D

Thank you for the encouragement :hug:

Think i'll go for it :cheer:

Laura xx

Definitely go for it - ours is arriving 1st October, and the baby is due 22nd Nov - I want to make sure everything is working ok and that I know how to fold / unfold it etc. Also good to get it out of the packaging and give it a good airing :D

yea get it sod those superstitious people tell em where to go :p

we got ours when i was week 20something think half way through. have the receipt somewhere :p

Thanx everyone, I feel a lot better about it now.

Yipeeeeeee........ :cheer: :cheer:

Laura xx

We had ours weeks in advance, and had it in the house. I would never have known about the superstitious stuff if people hadnot told me, but I don't belive in it anyway - I loved getting everythinvg ready in advance.

Aww I don't believe in superstition.

I think things happen for a reason and if they do hey do.

Just get your pram and put all superstition out of my head.

I got mine ages ago, but wasn't sure about keeping it in the house. Anyway I have everything in now, and stored in the nursery.

At 33 weeks I would go ahead and get your pram/travel system as you will feel much better once fully organised and you can relax and enjoy your last few weeks of long lies and concentrate on yourself with some pampering. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back