Tracey

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Iv just thought as iv seen another flowers post.

I dont know Tracey very well but i cannot help but feel she might need something at the minute or near future to let her know were all thinking of her at a time when she might feel ever so lonely.

Obviously theres nothing we can do to help but if we can sort out some Flowers for her, and they distract her from the pain she must be feeling for even a minute then thats gotta be worth it eh ?

So i was wondering if anyone who knew her better wanted to go halfsies with me on some flowers or something for her ?
or anyone else who wanted to chip in ?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i think I read somewhere that she didnt want flowers or anything.

But I see nothing wrong with collecting some money mabey for her to put towards a memorial of some description..??

Either way, whatever we do. Im happy to put money in!

Oh bum yeah i read that and it completely went ovver my head, i just thought maybe something to let them know were thinking of them, yeah whatever anyone thinks would be best !

Thanks for the thought MM :hug: , but Tracey spacifically asked for no flowers.

I am hoping to speak to her today or tomorrow, I have text asking the best time for me to call, so once I have spoken to her I will update you all.

Send her our love Sarah.
I've got her mobile number but I don't want to text her and disturb her but send her hugs from me Matt and Fi.
xxxxx

Oh Sarah pass on my thoughts too please - I can totally understand why she doesnt want to be bombarded with calls, texts etc but I am sure we are all thinking about her - I know she isnt very far from my thoughts at the moment bless her :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back