yay, heidi is alive! and she has flowered for me woohoo

trixipaws

Reaction score
i have a houseplant called heidi, i bought her about 3 or 4 years ago i dont kno what type of plant she is lol but she has seasonal pretty white flowers with small petals, and her leaves are really thick and plasticy looking (she's a bit ugly without her flowers lol but dont tell her i said so! :shhh: )

i must admit since millie was born i havent always given heidi as much attention as i used to :oops: i hadnt pruned her (tbh iv no idea what im doing when im pruning anyway- i am no whatshernamewithmassivetitsandnobra lol), and i water her about once every 2 weeks sometimes even longer if i forget! and i think the cats have attacked her a bit too, bless.

so, im really suprised to see she has sprouted her pretty little dainty petals! im very pleased with her hehe

i cant post any piccies as my laptops all empty everythings gotta be reloaded and i cant be arsed :lol:

does anyone else have any plants and what are their names (if u name them!)

I have a Chili plant that my brother gave me from a seed. I watered him eveyday and turned him so he could get sun from different angles and in the end got really pee'd off as it had hundreds of white flowers on and no chili's!!! Anyway about 2 months later (i was still watering it and checking it :pray: ) i saw a teeny little chili...and now there is 4 and one of them is massive! Only problem is, i dont like hot stuff :rotfl: so i will have to give them away...but i feel very accomplished :cheer: He doesnt have a name tho.

003.jpg

Oh god - I have killed every single plant I have ever had. Even cacti!!! I've given up now. I buy flowers now & again though.

Tadpole said:
Oh god - I have killed every single plant I have ever had. Even cacti!!! I've given up now. I buy flowers now & again though.

I killed my cactus aswell!

I have two lilly plants, one is dieing and the other is ok... both saved from BBQ :lol: (they were reduced)

OH bought a venus fly trap after going mad for one and hes killed it already.... I love plants I have quite green fingers just like my dad!

trixipaws do you have a pic of your plant maybe someone could identify it for you?

I have a rubber plant hes called cedric dunno why it just sits him,it just keeps growing and god knows why cos its quite neglected.

i have a rubber plant which is quite big now, a palm tree and another plant which is on its last legs as when we went on holiday someone didnt water it :(

Trixi - whatshername is Charlie Dimmock perhaps? :rotfl:

debecca said:
Trixi - whatshername is Charlie Dimmock perhaps? :rotfl:
yer thats her! :lol:

helsekia said:
trixipaws do you have a pic of your plant maybe someone could identify it for you?

im on my boyfs comp atm ill hav a look on the pics in a bit and see if theres an old one of her- if not ill take a pic and post it i would quite like to no wot she is. if some of y'all green fingered folk might wanna tell me how to keep her lookin her best! shall update wiv piccy later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back