Flowers for Elliebump/Andreaaa/JP -UPDATED WITH PAYPAL STUFF

the amount raised is fantastic
thats lucy for setting this up.

:hug: :hug:
sarah

just seen this im so shocked! ive donated and left a message hopefully it has gone through ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" on behalf of myself, JP and of course our darling little Casey. We have been truly touched by how many people have thought of us, and it is wonderful to know how many people have been touched by the life of our darling little boy.

Thank You :hug:

Hooray!!!

We raised £198.57!!!

:dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Odd number because nasty old Paypal takes commission. Boooo.

Still, I think that's an amazing amount of money and it's all going to Andrea's Special Care Baby Unit!

I will send her a card from all of us and post a pic of it on here when it's gone. I won't post it until next week as am waiting for details of the hospital so I can write the cheque out to them.

HUGE thanks to everyone who donated.

Lucyx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Edit: Amount updated as I have just got another £5 by cheque.

That is so good! Well done all :hug:

And huge thanks to Lucy for organising it all. Thank you hun :hug:
I am sure the SCBU will be very thankful.
And big hugs to Andrea and JP. Thinking of you all :hug:

wow thats an awesome amount!!!!!! Well done :)

My thoughts are with you all Andrea :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow thats fantastic - well done Lucy you did a fab job and i'm sure SCBU can buy something they need :clap:

My thoughts are with Andrea and Jp and little Casey, lets hope this money can go towards helping LO's like this :hug: :hug:

Oh no!! I hadnt seen this before now! Is it too late to donate? If it hasnt been posted yet Ill donate now!

EDIT: Ive sent money to the paypal account now, I hope it can be added to the fund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back