Flowers for Elliebump/Andreaaa/JP -UPDATED WITH PAYPAL STUFF

Have just donated, hope it's gone through ok x

I have made a donation, I have also added a message so you know who its from. Could you let me know the payment has been recieved.

Thanks x

Hi, I've donated some money. I think it is a lovely idea to donate it to the hospital.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you have received it...just so I know I've done it right.
Thanks
xxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Hi guys, as Lucy said, I spoke to Andrea and JP earlier and they asked if the money couldbe donated to Stafford SCBU instead of flowers, this would really mean a lot to them.

Andrea is so touched that everyone is thinking of her just now, her and JP are making the most of their time with little Casey at the moment.

Everyone is being really generous, I can't believe how many people have donated already, this will really mean a lot to them and will make an impact on the SCBU as well. :hug:

Sarah xxx

I would love to donate in the memory of baby Casey however Andrea and JP would like. Its lovely that they want donations to go to the SCBU.

I have a paypal account but have only ever used it on ebay so can someone please pm and tell me what I need to do.

Thanks

Thanks. I've donated :hug:

Wish there was more I could do :(

LUCY....will donate as soon as i can hun BUT will be donating..and what a brilliant idea this is im sure andrea/JP will be pleased :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow! You're all FANTASTIC!!!
I've just jumped on to Paypal quickly and we have over £50 already!!!
Thank you all soooooo much.
I will get a card and put everyone's name on.
I'll wait until Friday though in case anyone else wants to donate.
Thank you all so much though. It's so lovely that everyone's pulled together on this.
Lucyx

Hiya.. same as Lou have only ever used paypal for Ebay so could someone please PM me with how I do it and I'll donate now :hug:

I don't have paypal but would like to donate, would someone be able to tell me what I have to do please.

Thats brilliant!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think donating the money is a much better idea then the flowers and at least the dosh is going too excellent use.

You're all bloody brilliant! :cheer:

So far we have over £75 to donate!

If anyone doesn't have Paypal and wants to send me a cheque, PM me and I'll give you my address.

Lucyx

Hiya i think its a gr8 idea for the donation to be made to SCUbu unit...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back