Totally gutted

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Not good midwife appt she couldn't do sweep she seemed slightly concerned how high up he still is. She could push his head out of my pelvis.

She's booked me into see someone at the hospital tomorrow as she was unwilling to even book an induction! She said my size might be an issue as i'm 4 ft 11 1/4 and we think (she didn't say it!) that I'm gonna get booked in for a c section.

I'm actually shitting myself now!

aww no hun. sorry u didnt get the answers u wanted. x if c section is the way to go, i would trust the doctors if i were u. hope everything goes ok xx

C-section is not the end of the world hun. I had one and are having another this time. If its whats best for you both then so be it. Don't be scared they're not as bad as you think. xxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you hun, that everything turns out right!

Aw hun! If its any consollation my midwife said she couldnt book an induction for me and that I had to have a hospital appointment first and they discuss it there. So she booked me a docs appointment for Tuesday and then they decide, so maybe your appointment tomorrow is to discuss induction option as well as c sec option?

:hugs: sorry it didnt go how you wanted it. Think ive said before my mum had c-sections with both of us cos of her size, she's 4'10. I'm sure its not something they'll do lightly - it'll be cos its whats best for you and him. xxx

Might not come to that hun, I'm only 5ft and I had all my babies the normal way and they were saying all that stuff to me too but either way you will have your lovely beautiful baby soon xxx

I know it must be gutting. But if that is what gets him out nice and safe. Let us know ASAP. X

oh hun.......it will be okay. just whatever needs to be done to make sure you and babs are safe xx

:hug: Ah Pinky that's poo. Hope you're ok. Wait and see what tomorrow brings, try not to panic.xx

Hope tomorrow shed's light on the situation hunny xx

Sorry Pinky. I hope next time you are checked things look a lot more positive.

I can't believe they midwife's throwing the c-section word around so easily, talk about negative mental attitude! Baby still has time to wriggle down yet. Even through my induction they were throwing the c-section word around until it was the only thing on my mind and I ended up having one.

But as others said c-section isn't the end of the world at all!

i'm 4 ft 11 1/4

^ the ever important quarter inch :yay:

I really hope you get answers soon! I would have thought if they where worried about your size they would have induced early not left you and when you haven't gone natural then c section! Its rubbish they don't have a plan for you yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back