Totally gutted

Aww... Sorry your appointment didn't go as planned. Try not to worry about what might happen and what might not happen... See what they say tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. X

I would have thought they could try to induce before a c-section?? Try not to worry and see what they say tomorrow :hugs: xx

Oh Hun I'm sorry to hear this. But as long as bubs arrives safe and sound that's all that matters I guess. :hugs: xx

C section is my worse night mare so I can imagine how crap you'll be feeling. Hope tomorrow turns things around for you X hopefully she just didn't want the decision x

Sorry to hear it didn't go well today. Wait and see what they say tomorrow - it might not be as bad as you fear!

aww thats rubbish hun, i hope you get some kind of definite answer tomorrow and make sure that you have a go if they say about a c section just cos of your size cos they totally should have mentioned that earlier and not let you go this long not knowing.l

Feel slightly calmer today! Just hope whatever happens, happens sooner rather than later!

Good Luck for tomorrow, hope you get the answers you want, C-Section is not the end of the world though. x

Oh honey I know this is of little consolation but if baby isn't really engaged at this stage and they are concerned about getting baby out a c-section is a good idea. My little man didn't want/couldn't get out of me-was high, not really engaged and it was a stressful, long attempt of an induction which ended in an emergency c-section. Deffo try not to worry and go with the medical advise xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back