just rang my mate...

charlotte_

Reaction score
to ask her if she fancies bringing her baby round for me to coo over, and have a gossip. she said yeah & asked me what the midwife said on monday & i said 'i had a sweep, and i'm booked in for an induction on monday...' she said 'oh, gutted you didn't want to get induced did you?' and i can hear her fella in the background going 'ooooh! getting induced? does she know how much that hurts?'

erm, sorry.... but when was the last time he had some babies out of his VAGINA? :x :x

tell him to imagine a grapefruit popping out of his bell end, it prob still wouldnt be as bad but it would make him cringe :rotfl:

When will anyone male or female get it into their heads it is different for everyone anyway :wall:

lol at grapefruit popping out his bell end :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wall: men are such idiots sometimes!

don't worry hun, as hennaly said its different for everyone!

:roll: I think Neil is completely unprepared though - he's only ever seen the Eastenders/Corrie version of childbirth so I'm sure he's convinced that it will be half an hour with a bit of groaning and then I'll stick the kettle on and make him a sandwich afterwards!!! :wall: :doh:

On another note though, how young is your friend's baby Charlotte? If you hold a very young baby (especially a hungry one) it's meant to potentially help kick start things if you're ready...

I think he probably said is at induction is supposed to hurt more, so they say.

Not good him scaring you thou :shakehead:

Hopefully baby will start to make an appearance over the weekend hun, :pray: :pray: for you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back