Too early to test today??

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I am not sure if I should test today, but I can´t bear waiting anymore.. Woke up middle of night last night and I dreamt that I was 5-6 months pregnant , my boobs are just getting worse and I dont know what to think..

I am today 10 DOP ( i think)... :roll:

In case what test should I buy??

:dust:Buy a test woman lol x

Clear Blue or First response but have you saved your 1st wee? x

I had a wee 05.30 this morning :/ but went back to sleep again, is it too late now ??

No its not , I basicaly went about 5 am then tested when I got up properly at 7.30 lol

Ok :) Think I will buy first response early results, might buy 2... Oh Im so nervous, but prepared for a:bfn: lol!!

xx

Go test, it may be too early but you have a lot of symptoms! Good luck

get a test quick and do it. We're here for you too, we know that feeling, of not wanting to do tests because of fear let us know hun xxxgood luck xxx

Thanks !! :) will go and get a test quick, will be back when did the test xxx

scandicmum - I just realised I am on day 27 of my cycle not knowing when I ov'd this month and Im normally a 21 day cycle ordered ebay cheapies just waiting for them to arrive ......Im actually just killin time till we hear back form you ha ha ha x

going to clean my shower and feed my child ...... I feel better obsessing about others hcg's :)

Haha, what are you like :)

I really hope you get your BFP, you're obviously thinking that your pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you sweetie :good:

It's so exciting! :)

Hi all!!

Did the test and ....BFN;( Maybe its just pms coming up or so, bought 2 pack so will do another next time if AF is not turning up.. I feel silly now taking the test so early...

Oh (((((HUGS)))) Might just be to early, wait a couple of days and test with your 1st strongest wee.
I am keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

no dont feel silly hun I was testing whilst I was on my period!!!! Whats that about?!!! you are still very early so as LouiseB would say, test when you are due your af. when is that by the way? (ps Im sorry you got a bfn....BUT ITS STILL VERY EARLY SO ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN) xxx

Yes I am thinking its way too early to test maybe I didnt have my ovulation when I got the positve test or it happened a few days after? in that case I will only be 6-7 dop now, so the sore boobs could be ovulation pain or pms? even i only had this pain being pregnant before.. But my mind could trick me into that.. Will leave it for now :) xxx

unfortunately babe my mind played that trick on me last month....honestly I was so gutted I could have cried. Anyway, keep us posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back