SHould I test

Geminiblue

Reaction score
right I think I know what you guys are guna say but....

ok the latest I think that I am due is 14th Aug, should I test today? dont have any signs really but that doesnt mean anything does it xxx

If you have a pregnancy test you could use early and can afford to , i would say why not:)

I would do it just to see.. As I am not very patience myself!!! Worse that could happen is that u would have to do again in 3-4 days:)

Hope u get a BFP..:dust:

xxxx

havent got any but will try not to go to chemist when I am in town ha ha fingers x I dont as I will only be testing again tomorrow and the day after if I start it today wont I. Once I start I cant stop ha ha xxx

haha, run and do a test, im excited now and tell us how it went, fingers crossed for you..I am glad I dont live near any chemist or I would be a very good customer...

xxx

Noooooooooo.

No premature testing :shakehead:

Is that the answer you expected? There is a reason for that you know lol :lol:

ha ha ha well I didnt go to the chemist so am a bit relieved will have to just take it a day at a time and try not to buy any until 14th. BUT....I had p type pains on the way home.... will try to wait as long as poss. Thanks for obsessing with my g'friends :) xxx

I read somewhere about a women that would quickly rush to the toilet as soon as she woke up and pee so that she wasn't tempted to test.

You should only do it with your first wee of the day if you are testing early :)

I would hold off for as long as possible so then at least when you do test you know that the result on the test will be pretty much accurate... but then saying that I tested bucket loads last month (thank god for ebay cheapies)!!

:nopoas: :nopoas: :nopoas:

oh yeah I forgot about the whole fmu....I was in an obsession frenzy ha ha. Im going out again soon and will have to try again not to buy any maybe if I get them on ebay it will stop me for a couple of days waiting for them to come then I cant justify buying more hey ha ha x

ok phew just bought ebay cheapies so I will have to wait til they arrive ok drama over :)

Haha.

Ive never bought tests on ebay, is they much cheaper??

My sister brought me over 5 old pregnancy tests yesterday, 8 months old. Might just throw them away...

I dunno - i think i'd use them even they are 8 month old :)

After you get/miss your period then you can use a proper one - which you would do anyway ;)

Last edited:
I used old opks from when I had jude they were 2 yrs old. The tests I bought on ebay were £2.65 for 10 which included P&P. WHich I thought was brilliant id give it a go worth a shot. Oh if you are in doubt about the hcgs get rid of them and get new ones as you will always question the validity of them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back