Too early to test today??

Aww Scandic, i'm sorry :(

It's is still early days and even thought i'm always preaching about waiting to test, that is just to try and instill some resolve in others because i know how much of a needless upset it can be.

I didn't wait until AF to test. I did it the day before because i just couldn't not test - i got my kick in the gut and robbed of my £7 and felt very annoyed with myself.

I don't think you are silly for testing - it's really hard not to and it could have come out very differently.

50/50 chance isn't worth it, a couple of day and the accuracy will be much better so give up hope yet, because i'm not :)

I think your still in with as good as chance as i thought you were before the BFN :D

OMG i did a lst one now.. I just had to a faint pink line turned up 1 minute after !!!

just took a pic quick here now.. can u see the lines?? :) xx

28iohn7.jpg

Omg omg omg omg!!!!! You've done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx

I am actually pregnant the symptoms are real!!!! I am crying here now haha..poor my man is so confused xxxxx

I KNEW it!!! The heartburn did it for me, thats why I kept checking on you xxx
I am soo happy for you xxxxxxx

The pic is faint but its stronger in real. and its so obvious!!! I cant believe it .. i knew it was something with my boobs lol... xxxxx

Thats a hell of alot darker than my 1st BFP this time round x

Don't be down if you get a bfn, i think it's too early, plus my doctor said that it needed to be the wee at 5 am and not the one after even if i went back to sleep, also the coffee could negatively affect the result, so if it is a bfn then dont worry, there are loads of reasons there why it might not show up, try again tomorrow or in a couple of days would be even better if you can wait x

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IVE GOT TEARS IN MY EYES. YOUR PREGNANT! oh god oh god get over to the pregnancy bit to annouce xxxx big hug darling I am soooooooo over the moon for you xxx

right Ill calm down now...yes the hearburn and change in colour of your boobs xxx oh my god I honestly feel like crying xxx

Woot woot! Congratulations! Although the pic is grainy, I can definitely see a nice strong line there!

Lucia xx

It is a strong line.. I cant believe this.. My man is like.. are u still pregnant or did u get pregnant now? That was so quick from miscarriage to pregnancy... I did ovulate test and got positive already couple days after..negative pregnancy test last week so defo not pregnant from miscarriage.. And now positive pregnancy test this week.. A little bit confused but the symptoms been so strong the last few days :) Xxxx

I can see the line! Congrats I knew you were pregnant!!

your confused my heads realing ha ha. Right yes you can get preg immediately, a lot of women fall preg straight after having a baby as they are really fertile. Get yourself a docs appointment babe xxx

and yes I can see the line and any line is a positive x :)

thank you and babydust to you all and hope this will be a good month for rest of u!!!!:pompom:

So happy but nervous same time.. Hope I dont lose this time.. the preg test is way much stronger than last pregnancy and the symptoms are too, so i hope i keep this one aswell...

xxxx

Yay, congratulations! You must be sooooo excited!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back