5 Days Late & Too Scared To Test

tortoisebabe2007

Reaction score
Hi all

Im now 5 days late, but I'm too scared to test in case it comes back neg. On the other hand I'm worried that if I am preg I might miscarry again, I'm stuck in a no win situation. :(

When should I test. If I test now will it show up on a test?

test hun better to know one way or the other

Thanks people. What does POAS mean please :oops:

I want to test but dont want to know the result, I was so upset when I MC'd. Then if I'm not preg then why late. Im not stressed or anything, fingers crossed but I might wait just another day or too. XXX

I'd test with a clear blue digi, the chances are if you are 5 days late then these tests are more than 99% accurate. At least you will know. Plus if your not theres nothing like peeing on a £10 stick to make af arrive. I peed on a clear blue digi last month only to find af had arrived that very moment, what a waste! Anyway if your 5 days late there's a good chance you are pregnant. I'd test!

Good luck!

x

:hug: I can totally sympathize hun. If you want to give yourself a few more days until testing then go for it. If my AF doesn't turn up on time I'm going to give it about a week this time kind of so that if I am PG I can miss a week of the worrying I know I shall start doing once I do get a BFP. That probably sounds mad but I shall be counting the hours until 13 weeks if I get PG again so any time I do have where I can save that might be worth it. I'm not doing anything I wouldn't do if I were PG so it doesn't practically matter but it's up to you hun.

Good luck! Hope it is your BFP whenever you decide to test
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Hi people, thanks for the replies.

AF still not here!! So its now day 6.

Still not entirly sure when I'm going to test. Will do it soon though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads