Todays the day I have my HSG

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
Bricking it... 11am it is, and im on day 5 of cycle 22 (since monitoring cycles properly), AF is just on her way out thankfully, DH has the day off work so he will take me, woke up with a cracking headache took some paracetamol, so will take some ibuprofen half an hour before HSG, I hope its not as bad as I'm imagining it, i am a complete wuss when it comes to pain, this week i have been having visual disturbances which ive been putting down to the headache, could be blood pressure, my headaches have been feeling quite pressure like, anyway girls hope that it all goes ok and i will update later x

It's nowhere near as bad as you imagine it. Hope it's all clear for you

I got in a right state before mine, but was surprised in a good way

Big hugs

Thanks Scotch, good luck to you this is an eggciting time for you hun x.. see what i did there he he x

Good luck DP, I took a double dose of ibuprofen before my hysteroscopy and it did the trick, just as bad a achey period pain so don't worry.:)

Xx

thanks MB hey I love your new avatar, Its really lovely x

Good luck DP xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Good luck, DP you will be fine, really not that bad at all. xx

Lots of luck DP.
Like Scotch said it really isnt that bad at all. x

Thinking of you hun, hope it went well and you weren't in too much discomfort. x x

hiya hun i wished u luck on ur journal but wanted to do it on ur thread as well xxx

Got there on time, waited a while, then.went in, they were very nice, it did hurt a bit as expected then the balloon came out mid xray so they had to push it back in and try again, I got to see the dye fill my womb but didn't see it fill my tubes they didn't tell me anything, just asked when.my follow u appointment was, which is tomorrow at 9.30am they put a note on it to say results needed to ready by then, then they gave me a pad and told me to sit down for 20 mins before leaving hospital, good job DH was with me coz I was no good to anyone I've been.so emotional all day, I have a suspicion that my tubes are blocked but will know tomorrow for sure... Will update after consultant appointment tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back