Todays the day I have my HSG

Hey good luck tomorrow. I have my hsg on friday and I am absolutely bricking myself. Did u take painkillers before? Did u have to take antibiotics?

Hiya I took pain killers half hour before yes, no they didn't give me antibiotics, it wasn't too bad just like period pain really, a bit like having a smear and the pain was only for a minute or two. It was manageable honestly, good luck with yours on Friday, I hope they find everything is OK xx

HeyDaisy! Sorry I missed this thread! Hope all is ok!!! Good Luck!

sorry not been around DP i been on nights :(

Hope your feeling ok - i gotta ring my consultant tomorrow to see the results of my HSG x

Good Luck too DW! :)

DP I was thinking and 'if' there was damage to your tubes then I would be asking for a hysteroscopy to check for scar tissue in the uterine cavity as well as that could affect implantation like my septum did should they offer you treatment of tubes or bypass the tubes with IVF.

Hopefully all will be fine but if not I hope that might be helpful.

Good luck! :)

Thanks girls xx
Good luck DW xx
Thanks maybe, ill mention it but I'm not sure they are actually going to help me due to my age xx

Hi girls have updated my journal it wasn't good news I'm afraid and consultant said he's discharged me, if I want a baby I'm to come back in 6 months after losing a lot of weight (doable as I'm on weight watchers) and pay £9,500 and have IVF using a donor egg. I have some serious thinking to do but at the moment I just feel heartbroken, he couldn't understand why I had left it so long before being referred he said even 2 years ago we may have been able to help, I said .. ask my GP I've been asking for help for years to get .. "come back in 6 months" over and over again, it was only because I got a locum Dr that listened that I ever ended up being referred x

Hiya, really sorry Daisy :(

How depressing... I hope that you're alright xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back