Todays the day I have my HSG

So sorry to hear that. What direction do u think u will go in now. I can't imagine how u must be feeling! Are the tubes blocked? Isn't there anything else they can do? Xx

Hi, yes my right tube is blocked, the consultant said he will not recommend me for an operation to clear it, due to my age, I just turned 43, my BMI (which I'm trying to reduce), and the fact that I have a 10 year old boy already) I'm not eligible for any help from the NHS, :( x

Awwwwww DP :( nooooooo boooooo :(
Major :hugs: worst news ever xx

I spoke to the consultant she's ringing me tomorrow x

just caught up with this, im so sorry :( xx

Thanks for all the support girls, I was a wreck last week.but this.week with the beautiful weather, I'm coming to terms with it all, my DH is convinced that as they said the dye reached the ovary on my left tube I could still catch .. I love his optimism I have mentally accepted the reality of the situation but we are going to carry on as normal and not use anything I feel calmer now, as if I've really accepted it, I am focussing everything I have on improving the family I do have, and I've got the ball rolling on starting my NVQ at school, ill be working every afternoon at school to do.this so.it will keep me busy, good luck to all you lovely and very deserving ladies xxx

Glad you're feeling positive about the future daisy and that you are planning to keep busy. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back