todays scan

isobel84

Reaction score
It all went well and baby is healthy but was abit naughty wanted to show of some upside down moves for mummy and daddy and didnt want to pose for pics nomatter what i did. So picture isnt very good and no point putting up here. But something baby wanted to do was showing of his winky!
how wrong have we been :whistle:!!
well we are very happy, proud and very excited about our baby boy. :D
:love:

yay big congrats babe im so pleased all is well for you and your little man xx

awwww congrats isobel

same as me then lol thought you were having a girl turned out a boy how wrong we can be lol

Aw fab news!!! Congratulations Hun!!!

Boys are ruling! Lol

Congratulations!!!! More baby boys!!!! Bet you bought him loads of little outfits!!!

I have my scan on Friday but will be nearly 22 weeks then!! We're not finding out what baby is but this is making me wonder what my baby is........ I'm sooo impatient!!!!

Awww a lil man, congrats!! Glad all is well, hehehe somersaults, how cute!!

thanks it takes a while to take in tho! we bought a few little bits in debenhams but not too much and then had a lovely day out i got treated aswell! now the big issues about name n things to do wit his religion that wouldnt be a prob if it was a girl but hey, im more then happy!
cant belive im havin a little boy!!

Did you drink/ eat anything to make him so active? I bet it was such a difference seeing how baby has developed since the first scan - i cant wait to see mine again!!!! Have you got any names?

aw congratulations so pleased u were able to see what you are having how lovely team blue!!

i oversleept so didnt have any breakfast but did drink some coke on the way. He was so big, OH reakons it will take a hell of alot of pushing in the end haha.
We had a girl name decided as we thought it was a girl but boy names seem to be a sensetive subject and something we always argue about :(

Welcome to team blue!!!! x x x yay x x

yay! another boy! congratulations hun, glad everything went well xxx

Congratulations Huni, boys are amazing, i have 2 little boys and they are the best!!! Glad everything was ok and that scan went well, getting impatient about my own now - only 3 weeks today, go a feeling ill be joining you on team blue x x x x

boys are great i have 2 of each and boys give more cuddles and get on with it girls like to be awkward haha still wouldnt change them though lol

awww Congratulations on your baby boy, i got a boy first time and a litte bit of me really wanted a girl but i swear he is mummy little boy and so loving i've got a girl now but she would pick her dad any day over me but montys a mummys boyxxxxxxxx

same as me isobel i had a girls name picked then it turned out to be a boy havent got a clue lol i still dont have a name and am going for my 4d scan on friday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back