Scan! EDIT: PHOTOS ADDED

jacy90

Reaction score
Had my scan this morning and have spent all day out and about, showing people my pics and shopping for baby stuff like some crazy mad pregnant woman :p

Everything was absolutely fine with baby! Slightly on the small side of average, but still within the realms of normal (tbh, better to be slightly smaller for pushing purposes methinks!). Saw baby's brain, heart, kidneys, stomach, spine, arms, legs, everything that was supposed to be there, was there. Sooo happy about it as I was having dreams that something would be wrong.

AND we managed to stay team YELLOW! :D

We got 6 lovely pictures (we were only supposed to have 3, but baby was being camera shy so the sonographer took a few when there was a good picture opportunity and we ended up with loads lol) Will post some tomorrow as feeling exhausted (but very happy!) now!

EDIT: These are some of the photos from the scan. The first one is the baby upside down with the spine at the top. Second shows a bit of the skull. Third is baby's face (love that one!). And fourth shows the heart and ribs. Very happy and proud mummy!!!

Attachments

• 20wk4.jpg
    20wk4.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20wk2.jpg
    20wk2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20wk3.jpg
    20wk3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20wk1.jpg
    20wk1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
ahh glad your scan went well and well done for sticking with team yellow...i couldnt have done it i'm far too impatient lol xx

Congratulations! Glad all is well, can't wait to see the pics x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

congrats look forward to the pictures, and i admire you for staying team yellow x

Awwwww congratulations :D. Don't think I have the patience to stay team yellow haha! Glad to hear everything's ok :)
Can't wait to see the pics!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hooray for team yellow! Glad it was such a good experience for you...happy shopping!

:yay: Yay for team yellow! Glad everything was OK.

Mine was measuring small at my scan too. I was meant to be 20+1 but baby measured about 19+3, which put me back to my original dates. They didn't change my EDD though and like you, I think a little baby sounds like a good thing:love:
xx

Aw congrats! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Team Yellow for the WIN!

We did the same thing after our scan - baby shop :)

Ah great pics!

Well done on staying team yellow; I will keep you in mind for my scan on Friday as I am determined to stay team yellow but I think hubby might try and change my mind! x

Well done for staying Team Yellow and HUGE Congrats on bubba, they are brilliant pictures too xxxx

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! Baby's obviously happy, cos when I was reading this, he/she was constantly wriggling!

Last edited:
awesome pics Jacy!! and well done for staying team yellow, youve got some good willpower!!

:D
xx

Wow what fab pics!! Wish mine were as clear as that!!
Big congrats on staying team yellow! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back