Just got back from 20 week scan...

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Well what a fun morning :rotfl:

First of all I am so very happy to say the baby is looking very healthy and everything is normal and in the right place :cheer: :cheer:

However...

I asked to find out the baby's gender, and at that point the baby decided to turn its back on us, so the lady pushed baby about abit so baby turned back round and....

CROSSED ITS LEGS :roll:

So I am having a suprise!

I don't mind though I am just glad my baby is healthy and happy!

I will pop pics up later xx

Oh bugger!!!

Shame you couldn't find out the sex! But please as punch that baby is lovely & healthy - Congrats :dance:

Glad that bubs is healthy and that all is ok. Sorry you couldn't find out the sex. Will you get a private scan?

Congrats hun :hug:

Ahh, im glad your having a suprise, i like to read what people r having but its really exciting when people go into labour and a suprise is due!!

Glad everything is ok :cheer:

:roll: def a boy then!! Akward already! :rotfl:

Glad all went ok, none the less, told you all would be ok :hug:

ohhhh I like finding out what people are having! Never mind, as long as its healthy thats all that matters! :D

glad it all went well obviously doesn't want you looking at his/her bits

glad all went well! I would have been gutted having gotten myself all excited if Teejy had his legs crossed!!!

Hi hun!

Glad scan went well, my LO was naughty and crossed his legs at our scan but luckily we could find out at our 4D scan! I was soooo impatient, although a suprise will be awesome :hug:

Aww glad alls well hun, shame they couldnt see!! Cant wait for the piccies!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back