to have a baby or not to have a baby, that is the question!

nathanmum

Reaction score
me and oh had agreed to start trying again in april/may time so that the baby would be due after christmas. i caught the 1st month last time so expecting to concieve quickly again :lol: i decided that i didnt want another baby too near to christmas as i didnt want everyone to fuss over the baby and nathan to feel put out really. however, im sooo broody i dont want to wait, if i got pregnant now i would miss christmas(hopefully) have time to do some xmas shopping and the "novelty" of the new baby would probably be wearing off(for others anyway). i have only been back at work a few weeks too so i would feel a bit cheeky saying whayhey im going off again in a few months, but the ward is in threat of closure soo..... i just dont know :wall: then ive got to try and persuade oh as he was freaked out enough by the april/may idea. come on ladies give me your thoughts :cheer:

i was due xmas eve and dreaded it... but we where induced 3 weeks early (alicewas born 5th dec) which i am much happier with :)

hmmm :think: i would say to try now, you may not fall as fast this time, i was about 8 wks pregnant this time last year & Louie was born 15 sept, so if you did fall this month or next you would have a bit before xmas.

also would you want to be heavily pregnant at xmas if you wait before you try? i wouldn't, i would just let it happen when i does & everything will fall into place.

good luck. :hug:

I got pregnant this time last year and was due the end of Oct but had Leorah early. It was a great time to be pregnant as at the end its not too hot but not so cold you have to buy any winter maternity clothes like a coat. Also you can sit outside and go for walks though not in the heat of the day. You will then have the whole of winter to get back in shape before summer again! I say go for it, good luck :wink:

lol your making me broody :lol: but thers just noway ill be doing it yet.

Go on do it :cheer: im sure it wont take much to butter up OH, men they are just so simple :roll: :lol:

I would try to avoid having a baby that was due at christmas time so be careful in March! lol It just added to the pressure for me because you have to get everything sorted for christmas but you are so pregnant its hard work, plus if baby is born on christmas day they only get 1 set of pressies!

Logan was born on Boxing day and we are already stressing about how to organise his birthday party!!!

Good luck in whatever you decide.... :lol:

I can understand y women have more kids but I love Jamie more than anythin in the world, am quite happy with my little man for now! :D :D

good luck if u have anymore!!

Just go for it hun, it may take u longer to concive this time, my friend fell within days the first time round, and now she has been waiting 6 months and still not fell, so if i was u i would just see what happens :hug:

Having had a baby on Christmas day I think I am qualified to say - don't have a christmas baby!! lol

Not in a nasty way, she was the best present ever, but it's not fair on her, she missed out on a birthday :(

So Don't BD around March/April!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back