A second baby.

missac

Reaction score
Hi all I was speaking to my sister yesterday and we were talking about having number two (she has just had her first) and I said that I just couldn't imagine having another baby at the moment, I want three eventually but at the moment I just feel I couldn't concentrate and give all my love to Thomas! I am actually surprising myself to be onest because this time last year I thought I would want to pop them out in quick succession!!!! I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive!!! Personally if I did get pregnant I would love the baby just as much as Thomas but I don't feel ready at the moment!!

So, my question is, if your oh said to you right lets start trying again, what would you do?

(This is all hypothetical by the way!!!)

Yes definately!

I know it'd be really hard worked but I'm inclined to think I'd prefer to get the sleepless nights and nappies done quicker, rather than getting one out of nappies and then starting all over! If you see what I mean?

DEFINITELY!! :dance:

i would love another 1, if theyre anythin like Jam Id want several tho!! :lol:

OH has said this & we've decided to start TTC again just after Christmas so that baby would be born at the beginning of the school year rather than the end. I'm so excited!!!!

Hellokitty said:
Yes definately!

I know it'd be really hard worked but I'm inclined to think I'd prefer to get the sleepless nights and nappies done quicker, rather than getting one out of nappies and then starting all over! If you see what I mean?

My DH has said exactly the same thing, he wants another asap :think:

No way for me.

I'm enjoying my life at the moment. Stanley and I are getting on great, my job is going well, and I couldn't face washing two lots of nappies!

We hope to have another child one day, but there's no rush for us. Pregnancy was great, birth never put me off, but for the first year of motherhood I felt like a looney bin and I've got to work myself up to go through that again!

My OH wanted another pretty much straight away. I haven't felt ready, I want to enjoy Dan all to myself for a bit. I've agreed to start trying after christmas............took a while to fall for Dan and although I'm still not completely ready I don't want a really big gap between them.

we originally thought we'd have 2... if i have another one it wouldn't be anytime soon, i'd at least like ryan to be nearing school age, as having 2 very young babies... :? well for me, I just wouldn't really want to be in that situation.

Not at the moment, hopefully ttc at the end of next year. I'd like to be able to give Poppy all of my attention for a while.

Not yet.....Want Santi to be a bit older about three :D

im a bit in 2 minds about this!

i would like 2 or 3 eventually (but my boyf dont want ANY more :( )
altho right now millie is still so little and i love her soooooo much i wouldnt want to sacrifice any of the time i devote to her at the moment. id like to wait til shes 3 or 4 and starting school. and also right now im trying to get my size 6 figure back, and another pregnancy would just ruin it!

but if my boyf had a complete change of heart and told me he wanted another right now, i wouldnt take much convincing!

all of you make some interesting point, I think I am the same as Minxy - there is no rush for us either! Isn't it funny how everyone is so different!

Yes but not yet, I dont want to take away/confuse any of the love I have for Jake, I know I probably wouldnt.

We started trying for number 2 when Lydia was 6 months old, but we didn't conceive until 8 months later.

Now Alex is only 2 months old and I'm broody again haha.

I have said no because at the moment I don't feel like I am ready to have another baby. We do want another baby in the future but we will probably wait until Jake is about two or three until we start TTC again. I do love being a Mum but i'm just not broody yet. I think it's the thought of all those sleepless nights :lol:

Not at the moment,but thats due to just starting my course.

Towards the end of my course,we are going to start ttc number 4 hopefully :D

I'd love 4 babies all together and would like 2 now (2 years between them ideally so start to TTC next summer) and 2 in 5-7 years or so to allow us to get back on our feet financially, buy a new car and move house in the interim.

That's my plan anyway!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back