Tmi Alert!!

mookie

Reaction score
I really need some advice but I really don't want to go to the doctors, so I thought I would post here.

About 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my son I had a really nasty case of thrush. All was sorted but after I had my son I seemed to suffer with thrush once a month.

I'm 20+6 now and I've had thrush once since getting pregnant. I seem to have another problem now! Sorry for the TMI!!! I know I've been quite sensitive downstairs since having my son but I noticed that everytime OH comes near me, I get sore down there, a little itchy and I seem to swell a bit inside and around my entrance :blush: This seems to happen when we have sex, (even when we don't go all the way). We don't use protection, have been together for nearly 5 yrs and I'm really confused. The swelling takes a couple of days to go down and I feel uncomfortable until it does.

Help! xx

I have no idea sorry, you should see your doctor or mention it to your midwife, she might have an idea. x

I get a bit swollen if me and OH do anything and it's uncomfortable... But goes down within 10/15 minutes and isn't sore... I'd have a word with your doctor hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back