Men are stupid!

Stunned

Reaction score
I've got a bit of a cough and cold at the moment. Pregnancy,a cough and a bladder is not a good combinaton :-s.

Anyway I was moaning to OH about my woes - every time I cough or sneeze, I leak a bit (once emptied the entire contents of my bladder :-o) and if I wear towels or panty liners, I get thrush just like that *snaps fingers*

His suggestion as to how to solve the problem of thrush was this .... "why don't you wear a tampax?"

:doh:

I had the repeat the following phrase a number of times before he realised what an idiot he is "wrong hole sweetie..."

hahaha bless him maybe you should give him a map, spread em and let him learn :)

Rofl! This made me proper laugh out loud!!!

:rotfl: read that to my husband and he looked at me for like two mins like huh!? Then laughed lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha, hilarious! My husband tskes the pee out of me something rotten for pregnant brain, i'd LOVE something like this to get him back with!!

LOL, now that made me laugh out loud. Ive got to tell my hubby this one, bet he doesnt understand either xx

He understood after I explained about the vagina not being able to block the wee whole with a tampon and he was all like yer I know.. But I could see the clarity clearing in his eyes :rotfl:

they really are daft arnt they??!!

maybe cos they squirt both out of the same hole... they think we do too!!??

lol

xxx

Lol goodness knows but it amused me lol x

It would be eye-wateringly uncomfortable if I did use a tampax to stop wetting myself!

Yeah I think it's cos they do 2 of their bodily functions through the same hole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back