tips to bring on labour.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
ok i still have 2 weeks to my due date but im getting prepared :D i really dont want to go over!

eating fresh pineapple
hot baths
sex - whats this? :rotfl:

anymore??????

Chanting
Spells
Black magic :lol:

Only joking!
Curries
Homemade sweep lol
Lots of walking

Got to go and think again now! :rotfl:

im going to try and go on a big walk 2moro, got the baby show friday so will drag OH round that for exercise and if that hasnt helped im draggin him out walking sat and sun, poor bloke has lost so much wieght, i wont let him rest :rotfl:

try stimulating your nipples other than that one all i can think of is whats bin said already x

I'm wanting baby to come in her own time (though guaranteed if i get near induction time i'll be trying everything)

The only thing i've been doing is walking. But i can't manage that for long! lol

BeckyJ said:
ok i still have 2 weeks to my due date but im getting prepared :D i really dont want to go over!

eating fresh pineapple
hot baths
sex - whats this? :rotfl:

anymore??????

sex sex sex oh i used to know waht that was :sleep: :sleep: but JAMES :twisted: isnt giving me any hes scared he'll squish the baby :roll: :roll:
or i'll break my waters all over him (i told him i will do that IF he DOSNT give me lovings) :twisted: :twisted:

Have you remebered you Raspberry leaf tablets Becky ???? :rotfl:

suzi im lettin baby come in her/his own time at the mo but im preparing for the fact i might go overdue :wall: u know how they dont always play ball, little monkeys :rotfl:

sarah thanks for reminding me bout raspberry tabs, id forgot - again!!!

When you're actually due, putting clary sage oil or jasmine oil in the bath can bring on contractions apparently...

Good luck :hug:

:wink: A good shag does the trick... I'm convinced it's what set me off! :rotfl:

im working on OH but he isnt keen at the mo, my bump is growin by the day and baby is constantly moving around and he thinks it'll hurt or scare baby, i no it wont but dont want to force him, mite get him drunk the wk end tho :rotfl:

I went a really long walk the day before my waters broke but then it didn't start contractions :lol:

an earthquake started mine and a laughing fit - then my waters broke an hour later :rotfl:

I've had 2 friends swear by reflexology.....I started a course of 6 sessions last week. At the moment it's just for relaxtion and to help with some back tension but once I'm over 37 weeks I'm going to get her to stimulate that uterus!

L x

I tried everything for the last month. Then someone mentioned holding a new born baby and another said gardening so on the friday i held a new born on the sat i went to the garden centre and in the evening rubbed clary sage into my tummy that night i went into labour.

BeckyJ said:
im working on OH but he isnt keen at the mo, my bump is growin by the day and baby is constantly moving around and he thinks it'll hurt or scare baby, i no it wont but dont want to force him, mite get him drunk the wk end tho :rotfl:

Ditto mine thinks the same

:roll: :roll: :twisted:
:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic