tiniest red dot..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I was in the loo and wiped and seen the tiniest red dot, i examined more and there doesnt seem to be anymore thankfully.. Just wondered if any of you have had this and or its normal? I have had no cramps or pain anywhere just one tiny red dot.

Just need to put my mind at rest.. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I have had this twice and all been fine I did get checked both times as me worrying over it would be worse x

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

really really normal,i dont think ive seen a post on here yet that isnt saying they bled at starts, time to worry is if it is bright red, lots of it with or without clots.

a few drops or dark blodd is just implantation bleeding hun.

then againsome people continue to have periods throughout pregnancy like my boss did.

if it becomes heavier and its bright red then contact your early pregnancy unit and they will advise you ok

I had this at 8 weeks but quite a bit more than that and all was fine x

I had the teeniest dot (about the size of a 10p piece) the day before my first scan - so I was 7w 1d.

With my history I went into melt down, thought the worst and was in bits...

All was fine though, I think it was just a little old blood? Had I not been wearing white underwear I wouldn't have noticed it?

Never had anything since.

I am sure it is all fine hun!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls thank you, always there when i need u. I checked this morning and all was fine and even got my first bout of morning sickness this morning lol the joys.. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back