Freaking out

Lucymay

Reaction score
Today I have noticed the tiniest amount of blood when I have wiped myself after going to the toilet. I know it's probably nothing to worry anout but I am worrying just the same. I have not had any really painfull cramps or any other symptoms. Just wanted to get it off my chest and get some reassurance.:wall2:

I had spots of blood and it was actually in my wee (TMI!!) and I had a urine infection - are you sure it's actually vaginal bleeding? If it's not very much and it's stopped then don't worry too much, but ring your GP anyway just so that they can check it if they want too xxx

Its always best to talk to a gp or mw with any kind of bleeding. As mrsblue says it could be anything so try not to panic just see what they say xxxxxxxxx

How far along are you hun? I agree with mrsblue more than likely nothing but if you're worried give your doc a call xxx

Ah, quite a few women have a little spotting around the time their period would be due I think. It's almost like the body can't make up it's mind with the hormones. Keep an eye on it, don't panic and mention it to your gp xxxxxxxxx

I hope I don't get any spotting this time! I won't never trust a doctor again as told me as long as it didn't get heavy or I didn't get cramps then I would be fine. Unfortunately I wasn't. My bean didn't make it past my first lot of spotting but I had a missed miscarriage.

So in short if the spotting continues and the doc says don't worry. I would definitely phone up ur epu unit to be checked out.

If it's only a tiny bit though it probably is just because of ur period being due. I had it nearly every loo trip for 4 weeks. Sorry just realised I could have made u panic more, but that is what happened to me and everyone is different. I know several ladies on here have had a small amount of spotting and been fine. Xx

Bless you kanga. I reckon little Roo is in there with a pot of superglue hun, your only problem will be persuading her to come out at nine months:) xxxxxxxxxx

Spotting is so common in early pregnancy so it's most likely nothing to worry about unless you get heavy bleeding or pain - it would be too early to see anything on a scan yet but if you get any more in the next couple of weeks you could call EPU if you're still worried :hug:

The spotting is caused by the hormone level dropping which can be for a number of reasons. The majority of those reasons are ones that won't affect the pregnancy and baby. I had the same and had a bad outcome like kanga but that doesn't mean it will be the same for you hun. You should report it to the doctor as any bleeding in pregnancy should be investigated. They probably won't scan you just yet as it would be difficult to say either way if the pregnancy is viable or not as it won't yet be picked up by a scan but they might be able to test your HCG levels at this stage.

I would say to get checked out! I was told by epu that my boots was a ok then its heart stopped the next day! I only had light brown spotting for a few days, then that stopped for a few days then light red spotting! Check all out!!!!!!!! Sure all is ok, but u owe urself and ur bean the best! Xx

defo ring the EPU,they are soo good at putting yoru ease at rest and will scan you if necessary, dont know where id be without mine x

Thanks for all the posts. It has all but disappeared so feeling less worried. Will probably ring the doctors tomorrow just to check.

I had a bit of spotting with my princess it lasted a few days then stopped I understand how worrying it can be be I'm sure it will all be ok it's a good excuse to get your feet up tho :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back