Time's up!

corky

Reaction score
Ladies i'm testing tomorrow morning!
Very scared!

I've had cramps, nausea, diarrhea and a very light period and the doctor has advised me to test.. really do not hold any hope it's gonna be a bfp as this was the only month we didn't get chance to try, we actually only BD'd twice very late in the month, but FX for me anyway wish me luck and give me some of that babydust!!!!
:S

xxxxx

ps. did i mention, i'm SCAREDDDD!! :shock:

Are these symptoms you don't usually get when AF is due? Ooh fingers crossed chick!xxx

Are these symptoms you don't usually get when AF is due? Ooh fingers crossed chick!xxx

never had it and af isn't due, technically i had af but it was spotting instead of bleeding and the doc recommended testing. just mainly having tummy cramps and overwhelming nausea, but not just morning mainly mid-morning then at evening, whenever i try to eat a meal it goes through me and i feel sick but apparently this can be an early symptom who knows! xxx

i can't sleep i'm that worked up! plus i have work tomorrow so i'll either be going in with a masive smile on my face or miserable! xxx

Surprise surprise BFN. I'm so sick of this :'( completely gutted now wonderin why I didn't get my proper af and why I've been feeling sick everyday really don't know if I can do this anymore it's not fair, sick of everyone around me getting pregnant and wanting so bad doing everything recommended and its not working. Completely deflated don't think I have any ttc energy left in me :'(

Sorry hun, deffo go to your gp.
I sooo know what you mean about having no ttc energy left, that was me 100% on my last try. Don't give up, you will get your little bean x

If you give up then the :witch: wins.
Keep a positive mind and a smile on your face. no matter how much your screaming inside.
FX you see your result soon.
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry , hang in there, and your luck will change hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member