Time For Some Serious Baby Making??

*Seren*

Reaction score
Hello all

Well we've been trying now for 3 months.. and nothing.. the :witch: is due tomorrow but to be perfectly honest i think ive missed my turn this month, due to mine and the OH's stupid shift patterns!! it'll be a miracle if i have caught this month!!

well the motive for this post is:

me and the OH havent been trying hard enough i don't think, we've just been leaving to chance/naturally going on the 14 day ovulation rule... but its not working :(

after a chat we've decided to get down to business and be more 'proactive' lol ive just recieved some ov test kits in the post this morning... but i'm a bit stuck now as to how to use them and what else i need to do make my chances of conceiving better??

a little help please?? :)

xxx

Sorry no idea on the OV kits Seren, sure the others will be able to fill you in

wishing you lots luck , nice to have a new thing to add to your chances isn't it.

oh and I hope you can leave the OV tests in the pack and AF doesn't arrive tomorow!!

Last edited:
The best time of day to do an ov test is in the afternoon around 2pm. Test everyday from around the 10th day of your cycle and you can see when your going to ovulate when the test line is as strong as the other line. We all get LH surges during our cycles (the hormone ov tests detect) but at ov time we get a huge surge, so if it's a faint line it's not ovulation. so when you get a positive, bed that day and the next.

I'm doing my ov tests too and haven't got my surge yet but probably will on Friday!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back