No Ovulation.....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hey girls....

Im on CD12 and ive been doing my OPK's so i can try and up my chances this month by baby dancing around OV.

Ive done a test today.....and there is no line visable to the naked eye, surely there should be some type of line if my OV is due this week??

Im a wee bit worried :(

xxx

Last edited:
not always i only got a faint line a day before the next day id have the surge then faint line next day :) hth

I'm the same as midnight, Chaz. I only get a half decent line at all the day before my proper surge.

I got my half decent line on cd 15ish and then my first proper positive line on cd 16 and i'm on a 28 day cycle like you :)

Last edited:
Chaz, it might still be a bit early, I never got a line till 2 days due to OV x

I dont get any lines at all until CD14 when i get my surge! xxx

I wouldnt worry i dont ov until cd16 and the line shows up quite quick, i can remember always thinking i wasnt going to ov this month and then out of nowhere the line appears dark! Good luck this month hunxxx

Hey, i always OV on day 12 and never get a line at all until that day.

Just a thought to anyone else also.... i tested with the cheapies AM and then PM on same day (12) and no line AM and defo line PM, just a thought so you catch it bang on!!

Good luck all xxx

Pheeew.....thanks girls, kinda got worried, ive not watched it for a few months! Got a faint line today :) xxx

I get a strongish line almost all the time when I use opk's... but they never seems to materialise in to a positive!!

Glad things seems to be getting sorted for you Chaz x

Oooo i have a darker line today.....only 1 day to go! This is where ill have been going wrong for the last few months, i would have assumed my OV was yesterday normally! Woooohooooo xxxxxxx

Glad you worked it out chazabell, good luck, :dust: & happy :bd: ;) lol xx

Oh i will, he wont know whats hit him! Ha ha ;) xxxx

Girls......

Yesterday i had a much darker OV test, but not as dark as the test line, and yoda its fainter.....is this normal? xxx

I think so Chaz - forget the control line, if the test line is suddenly darker than the previous test lines then i'd take it as a positive.

Worst case scenario you get it wrong and suddenly get an even darker test line and then you will have to bd some more :)

I've had my second cycle of CBFM surge now and it was a little lighter than the control line but my CBFM still picked it up as my Peak.

I think that the LH surge is literally that and one second peaks and then immediately starts to fall again, so maybe a lighter line than the control means that in the 24 hours since your last OPK you missed the peak and it is now on it's way back down again.

Blink and you miss it :)

Last edited:
Oh my days, ladies are the opks more stress or do u think they help?? I've been ttc for nearly 18months & havnt used them yet, but was considering doing. Would you recommend them?? Xx

My opinion is that your won't know until you try them Sparkle :)

I thought the exact same as you at first - why would you go through the hassel of OPKs when you canhave an educated guess when you OV or have loads of sex?

Then i decided that i wanted to concentrate bd'in around OV, because even though they say that sperm can live inside your for a few days i've been reading and it seems that your cervix isn't open until OV anyway so the spermies can't get in :shock:

So i need to know when exactly it was and got a CBFM.

It's an inconvenience i admit, but i like to know and it's worth it imo!

I think it's only more stressful if you aren't confident interpreting the results and get confused.

Wow thanks Louise, i was beginning to think i wasnt ovulating! I had a real positive when i first tried them months back, but only had faint lines this month and 1 darker line.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back