Tilted womb

Olive

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, am on a roll now with the questions!

The last time I had a smear, the nurse told me I had a tilted womb. Does anyone else have this? After a few googles, it seems the best way might be doggy style?? I'm now wondering if I'm going to have to sit with my arse up in the air afterwards. What's worse, bum up or legs?!! :lol:

Just read somewhere else that you should lie on your tummy after.

x

I'm just sorry your stuck with me answering - it gets a bit quiet in the ttc when everyone gets their AF lol

It's like a holiday off ttc for everyone before they ovulate :)

I don't have a tilted uterus, might be something to ask in the pregnancy section where there are more girls and they all managed to get pregnant.

I read that basically position doesn't matter, it's mainly just about finding a position that isn't painful, although they might blame your tilted uterus if you don't get pregnant within the 2 years deemed a normal length of time to ttc.

Doggy is supposed to be a recommended baby making position in general, but yes it means your bum will be whistling in the wind haha.

You might be able to wrestle some knickers on though :)

Last edited:
I have this and my last little one was a 'surprise' rather than ttc so the tilted bit I think doesn't matter although raising your bum would make sense for gravity you'd think :D

Lol thanks ladies! I forgot to put an email alert on this so didn't realise you'd responded. Will see how it goes!xx

It definitely doesn't stop you getting pg anyway :)

I have a tilted uterus and I just put my legs up, its still gravity it will work its way down. I have a child as well so I know it didnt affect xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back