This site has become unusable - help!

I hate the new site too. Don't think I will be on here much anymore either its all mixed up and awkward to navigate
You will get used to it. Think about disappointment of your forum friends, if you leave it.

I am slowly getting used to it and i like the notification thing to let you know when someone has responded in a thread - thats handy. They only change things to improve a site, so we all just have to get used to it x

I am slowly getting used to it and i like the notification thing to let you know when someone has responded in a thread - thats handy. They only change things to improve a site, so we all just have to get used to it x
Agreed IVW. I like the notification flag in the corner x

Changes always take a while to get used to, but the mobile version isn’t great and the adverts are annoying. Maybe I need to try another browser for better functionality.

I literally don’t get why people are getting adverts? I ain’t seeing any and think it’s really mobile friendly??

I literally don’t get why people are getting adverts? I ain’t seeing any and think it’s really mobile friendly??
I've got loads of adds (on the computer version, haven't tried on phone) and each one is a different size so the page keeps changing size if that makes sense...
Come to look at it - at the moment the background wallpaper is entirely an ALDI advertisement, with the white section of the thread in front of it... it's terrible!!

That’s crazy.
I am finding the site so mobile friendly and much prefer it to the old layout x

I get loads of ads on the mobile version. Formula milk and cat food seem to be favourites. It's not as bad on my tablet which is strange.

I am wondering if there is some kind of option in the settings to stop the adverts? Its crazy that no advert is popping up for me at all x

I don’t have any ads on my phone either! So strange! I’m on an iPhone 6 if that makes any difference. Haven’t tried on the laptop yet.

I'm just sort of the hired (well unpaid :p) help, but if there's something you have an issue with on the site I might be able to help clear it up. Quote me or @me so I'll see it.

Except the ads, not my department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back