Finally my journey begins!

ADDICTIVE!! Now I've got it on my mobile there is no escape! Love it lol. Welcome Ladies

Tracey M ... me too with my mobile! Hubby has already declared me ADDICTED and baba hasn't even been made yet! x

Hi and welcome Rebecca & Buzby, i joined at the beginning at September and I was like you didnt realise so many other people are going through the same as me.

Everyone is really helpful and friendly and no matter what you ask someone will always have some good advice.

I also started TTC in July.

Baby Dust to all xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Totally agree with all of this. I joined this month I think LOL and it's been such a help with TTC and everything else that comes with it. Everyone's really nice and very helpful. :)

Welcome to the forum Rebecca and Buzby, hope you get your BFP's soon. :lol:

Welcome Eternity and Buzby! There are quite a few of us that check in here nearly every day. I call it my 'therapy' and my DH says "Are you talking to the baby girls again?" He thinks it's nuts, but if i didnt come here then i would only have him to talk to about all my hopes and fears and it would drive him mad if he knew how often i thought about it, so instead i come here and get it all out and he remains blissfully unaware of how obsessed i have become! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back