This site has become unusable - help!

Sunflower1

Reaction score
Hi
I realise there's been a bit of a change here. When I go to the trying to conceive section, I get posts from 2005 and I can't see anything recent at all. I've tried to change the order but it doesn't work. This site is a life line for for as I've been TTC for three and a half years. I don't know how to use it any more.

Change the order by clicking so arrow goes downwards. It’s annoying x

Change the order by clicking so arrow goes downwards. It’s annoying x

It’s when you click last message that you see arrow x

I have to agree. The site looks pretty but it's not user-friendly anymore. I've figured out how to arrange the post by date, but you still have to search for posts. The June mummies thread in tri1 is about 3 pages back, even though someone posted in there last night :/ I like that the old forum that was sorted by thread activity. What am i doing wrong?

Ladies i had a little fiddle around with it and i managed to find on my phone that you can change each thread. I have uploaded some photos to try and help you.
'Click on thread display option' you have to scroll down to find this and then
pick the options that i have in the second photo.
Hope that helps bring up the most recent ones x

Also where there use to be the 'recent posts' button in the right hand side we now have one that says 'new posts' along the top that basically brings up all the recent active threads xx

thread1.png thread2.png

Agreed - its not very well organised anymore. Doesn't look very good either! If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Ladies there is a thread on the forum support where you can add your questions or dislikes about the new layout xx

I don't like it either :( suppose it will just take time to get used to it. It was just so much easier before especially if you didn't have much time and just wanted to quickly check for updates.

Wheres the December testing thread? i wana see how everyone is getting on :-( today is a bad day, O2 is down so i cant communicate with anyone outside these 4 walls and this forum has changed!! :sad:

On a more positive note, i like that you can see the emojis and just need to click on :bunny:

IVW i thought something was wrong with o2, only my wifi is working!!

I don’t like it either!! Used to come on all the time for a quick look but now it’s taking ages to find anything!

Arghh!! I’m not liking this! :talkhand: Will take some time to get used to it!

My o2 is down today aswell IVW and char xx

Yes this is going to take a lot of getting used to!! Also having issues with O2. Seem to have WiFi only. Not a good day!!

Ladies i had a little fiddle around with it and i managed to find on my phone that you can change each thread. I have uploaded some photos to try and help you.
'Click on thread display option' you have to scroll down to find this and then
pick the options that i have in the second photo.
Hope that helps bring up the most recent ones x

Also where there use to be the 'recent posts' button in the right hand side we now have one that says 'new posts' along the top that basically brings up all the recent active threads xx

View attachment 82641 View attachment 82643
Thanks. I've managed to do that now, but it looks like you have to do it for each thread you read so don't imagine it's permanent. Plus I can only see a small number of threads. I'm not sure I'll be on here much any more...it seems so hard to use and the bright white screen is a bit much. I wonder why it's all changed. xx

Yes this is going to take a lot of getting used to!! Also having issues with O2. Seem to have WiFi only. Not a good day!!
Hi Moomin, just read the bottom of your post - huge congratulations on your baby boy!!

Sunflower you do know you can click the 'new posts' along the top and it shows you the most recent threads that have been commented on. So you can still keep up to date with all current activity on the threads.
I think its because we are so use to the old layout its just a case of getting use to it. upload_2018-12-6_14-48-11.png

Never mind this forum, O2 need to sort their sh*t out - i haven't had my instagram fix, i am getting tetchy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back