This site has become unusable - help!

Sunflower you do know you can click the 'new posts' along the top and it shows you the most recent threads that have been commented on. So you can still keep up to date with all current activity on the threads.
I think its because we are so use to the old layout its just a case of getting use to it. View attachment 82647

Thanks so much!

Never mind this forum, O2 need to sort their sh*t out - i haven't had my instagram fix, i am getting tetchy :lol:

:rotfl: Bloody ridiculous isn’t it, what’s taking them so long in sorting it out, lol, hopefully you can get your insta fix by bedtime x

TTC display order is fixed now. It shouldn't change back after your leave. I had to sort each forum manually. I missed this one. Sorry about that.

I don’t like it. Where did the journals go to??

I don't seem to be getting email notifications anymore for new posts - anyone else?

New I don't seem to be getting email notifications anymore for new posts - anyone else?

you may need to set some things in your preferences:
https://pregnancyforum.momtastic.com/account/preferences

If you check the first two options
"Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply" and
"and receive email notifications" you should get the maximum amount of alerts/emails.

For any old threads from before the migration, you might need to go into them and "watch" them again.

upload_2018-12-6_14-1-38.png

I got a right shock logging in today with the change and I only use my phone it's abit harder to navigate and I did prefer the old layout made it easier to read threads and catch up but not so much now and I can switch night time mode on but it's pretty useless when the rest of the page is white and just the text is black even signatures stay white lol

I’ve also found this site is now unusable on my phone - the layout isn’t mobile friendly, and the adverts in particular are very intrusive on a mobile. It looks alright on a computer but as I usually use a mobile device it’s quite disappointing!

I’ve also found this site is now unusable on my phone - the layout isn’t mobile friendly, and the adverts in particular are very intrusive on a mobile. It looks alright on a computer but as I usually use a mobile device it’s quite disappointing!

I mainly use my phone when on here too. I think that despite the ugly look of the site, it is more mobile friendly than it used to be. Before I used to often accidently click on the wrong things or have to zoom way in because the buttons were soooo tiny and not made for mobile devices. I’m not getting any ads though. Where are they for you?

I mainly use my phone when on here too. I think that despite the ugly look of the site, it is more mobile friendly than it used to be. Before I used to often accidently click on the wrong things or have to zoom way in because the buttons were soooo tiny and not made for mobile devices. I’m not getting any ads though. Where are they for you?

Yes, the old version was not mobile friendly at all. With this one, the ads appear either at the top (which is fine) or appear directly under the text on the main page so I can’t read the text. If I try to click on a link, I inevitably end up clicking on the advert instead. It seems a bit better on my iPad, but is very dependent on the advert that’s displayed. I’ve now started just refreshing until a smaller advert appears.

I haven't been able to get on since the 5th December! I've been missing you ladies!

I hate the new site too. Don't think I will be on here much anymore either its all mixed up and awkward to navigate

I don't think it's nearly as easy to navigate either. It will be sad if people leave because of it but I can understand the frustration.

I hate the new site too. Don't think I will be on here much anymore either its all mixed up and awkward to navigate
Oh no! I'll miss you if you go. We've both been on here for ages! Hope you're doing okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back