should i try progesterone cream?

rosieria

Reaction score
sorry to add another post.. but just read the archive posts on progesterone cream.
Been ttc for ages now. had IVF with ICSI 2005 and IUI summer 2008.
Is it safe to use progesterone cream (serenity) without a doctor? is it ok to order form internet and how/when do you use it? are there any side effects? I have tried to look on internet for advice about this but failing...
would appreciate any help thanks!

Hi Rosieria

I just received my serenity cream this morning. I was worried because I had very low progesterone when TTC and that is a common cause of early miscarriages. When I was TTC I thought about buying some cream but didn't because I didnt want to self prescribe but after catching I was so scared of having a miscarriage I got some off the internet and started using it today.

I can keep you up to date with any side effects if you like? Holly Hobby used it during TTC if you want to ask her for advice you could PM her?

Good luck

hi
yes please! If HollyHobby has advice that wouold be great! Haver ordered serneity anyway as getting near 14 day bit and quite frankly £18 for a jar of some cream is cheaper than umpteen thousands on IVF. any advice welcome! thanks (and congrats)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back