This MIGHT be it!

Oh, sorry, we must have been posting at the same time... Sorry she was a pain in the bum. Ignore her. "Anytime" could still mean tonight after all, couldn't it?

According to my wise book, increased farting can be a sign of early labour, too! :wink: Curious to see what you report back from your MW visit!

Oh dear, then I've been in slow labour for a few weeks now :blush:

Sorry she was so unhelpful, hope little man comes soon Hun x

How annoying hun!! are the pains still coming today? did she check if you were dialated? xx

I had a similar reaction yest - they won't check internally until you are screaming or if you are overdue!

I had a similar reaction yest - they won't check internally until you are screaming or if you are overdue!
Well, I suppose there might be a valid reason for this - being examined isn't exactly very comfortable, and I suppose the more often they do it the higher the risk of causing infection, even if they use sterile gloves; and the act of examining doesn't make you any more dilated than you are, so I suppose the thinking behind it is why do it unless it is really necessary...

Ah Hun sorry it didn't go that well! :hug:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Feel like shit! Had a new midwife today who really patronised me said baby was a bit engaged but no measurement completely swept aside my pains as nothing (because nothing keeps you up at night) then said he could come anytime! I've been booked in for a sweep next Thursday :| again patronising (we do a thing called a sweep when your overdue have you heard of it??)

So frustrated now!!!

Aw hun, I feel your frustration! I toss and turn over 'nothing' as well. My next midwife appointment is on Wednesday and she very casually said "Shall i do a stretch and sweep whilst you're here?" I was really suprised, I thought it was something a doctor did and quite invasive, not something casual.

Personally I think that we will both go into labour on our actual due date (i.e. tomorrow) and have a crappy christmas in hospital!

PS. Don't eat any chocolate brazil nuts - I just demolished a whole box and have been farting non stop ever since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back