Omg ouch!!! **update - pains have returned**

Lulabell

Reaction score
Ok, just woken up to go for a wee. But as iwas finishing,this immense period pain type pains have come on. Literally feels like I'm about to come on my period. Is this normal? It really hurts. :-( xx

**update**

So got in from hospital, took some paracetamol and managed to get some sleep. Woke and got up at 10am. Pains still present but no where near as bad so didn't think much of it. It's now 3.30pm and for the past hour at least the pains have come back and are really bad. I'm taking paracetamol and resting but don't know what else to do. I was monitored at hosp and baby's hb was fine, I wasn't having any obvious contractions. They also did some tests which all came back fine. Surely feeling like this isn't normal? It literally feels like my period is about to start. Major lower tummy cramps. No bleeding so that's a plus. And baby has been moving around fine so far today. Just don't know what to do. Can't help but worry. :-( anyone else had this at all?xx

Last edited:
I have no idea, although I've started getting a few cramps recently. Just wanted to give you my love and hope you feel better, if it gets any worse I would call nhs direct just to put your mind at ease. Hope you feel better hon xxxxx

Last edited:
Hope all is ok. Update when u can.. and tell LO to stay put for a while longer xx

ohhhh Lulabell, hope you're ok... please update us when you're back!!! all the best!!!

All seems ok. Just done some sort of test which can tell if I'm likely to go into labour within next 7 days. Hopefully all should be fine. Will know in half hour or so.xx

oh, I hope the test will put all your worries away!!!

Although I wish I was in bed right now, I'm glad I came down to get checked over. Still waiting. Feel sorry for hubby as he only had about an hours sleep. :-( xx

I think we all widh we could be in bed right now..... but hey, at least we're here to keep you a company:)

Thank you. :) This forum and everyone on it keeps me sane lol xx

Yup all good and now home. :) thank you for keeping me company. :) still getting pains but nothing to worry about thankfully.xx

That's wonderful new Lullabell, now try to catch up with your sleep!!!!

Fab news. Glad you're both ok. X

(Separate subject - you can tell our pee breaks at night sometimes ey? Makes me giggle).

Glad u r ok now Lulabelle....must have been horrid having those pains xxx rest easy now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back