This might be it

Little bean

Reaction score
I've been having pains on and off since 7.30 this morning by 7.00 this evening they have got really strong I've put my tens machine on. Fingers and toes crossed this is it. When do I phone up the triage? I've got a midwife app tomorrow at 12.30 but not sure I can take this pain until then. Xx

Hope this is it hun. I was told to ring when the contractions were about 3 mins apart. But ring if you feel the pain is too much, with the boys my contractions were all over the place some 5 mins apart and some 10 mins apart, and I was 5/6 cm when I got examined, so for me timing doesn't matter, it,s wether I can sit down or not lol

Good luck, hope things have got moving for you x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I give up not sure this baby wants to come out :0( finally managed to sleep on and off through the pain, have woken up and the pains have gone off. It's so frustrating I could cry. Xx

How frustrating hun! Get walking around or bouncing and I hope things start back up for u xx

Oh, sorry things have eased off, a gentle walk may help to get it going again?

I agree with the others hun :) getting bouncing or walking. Good luck :) x x

Update... I've been to midwife today had another sweep. She said very ready the membrane is bulging, I was contracting as she was doing the sweep. I have quite a bit of blood at mo and pains have come back. If nothing happens I'm booked in on the 20th to be induced. I hope things kick off tonight. Xx

Fingers crossed LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer xx

Sounds like your well on your way to meet baby. Hope things pick up for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back