Just checking this is normal

abcd1234

Reaction score
For the past week i've been woken at night with really mild period pains (like so mild paracetamol would probably get rid of them) and back ache, my back doesnt hurt generally in the day but when i'm led on my side at night it starts. I've also been getting sore hips/legs.

I just want to be certain this is normal as i havnt had any of it until about a week ago.

I'm a paraniod mummy already lol :lol:

Yup sounds about right to me :roll:

The hip pain may well get a lot worse when sleeping. Even on the side you are not actually lying on. I wake in real pain in both hips when in bed. I have to get up and walk around, sit for a while and then try going to lie down again.

I get a dull ache also on and off, usually as LO has been in the same position and not moved because I've not moved is what I put it down to. The pressure sort of nags a bit.

Back ache is probably from the extra weight of your bump now. Do you sleep with much support under it? Or behind you? I found it a case of trial and error as to what eases it. I use the body pillow, sleep on my side, wedge it under my bump and throw my top leg over it so I lean into a bit. Works like a charm for me.

I have had the mild period pains too for the last few weeks im further on then you but im sure its fine

also the back ache yes even with my body pillow and laying on my left side ive found latley that i wake with and aching back and bump.

I will do some Sherlock style digging and see if period pains at you stage is normal off to search now....
:D

oh im just not quick enough :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

geordie lass said:
I will do some Sherlock style digging and see if period pains at you stage is normal off to search now....

O dear. I must have a terrible reputation for boring you all with info. Too many times I see my name mentioned as being along with an answer or going off to find out.

I am the class geek alas :lol: :roll:

I'll be at the back hiding behind my copy of Baby Geek magazine.

Sherlock said:
geordie lass said:

O dear. I must have a terrible reputation for boring you all with info. Too many times I see my name mentioned as being along with an answer or going off to find out.

It's a good reputation, dunno what we'd do if you wearnt around to find the answers. I swear soemtimes a trail through google. find nothing, post here and 10 mins later someones found it. I'm obviously not very good at usinghte internet well lol

Sherlock said:
geordie lass said:

soooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :oops: :hug: :hug:
you are just good at knowing stuff 8) no offence ment hunny :hug:

im just jealous i dont know stuff :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sherlock - you are the fountain of all knowledge! And it's great!!! I always look forward to your responses as they always answer things so much better than I ever could!

abcd1234 - all sounds normal to me :) all part of the joys of pregnancy...

I've been getting the mild period pains too - started about a week ago. Glad to know I'm not the only one! Must be normal, I hope!

geordie lass said:

Ah I didn't mind. Honest. I get a bit redfaced when I see my name mentioned sometimes is all and feel a bit too geeky. So I try to make a joke of it also. I know I answer too many things but I can't help myself :oops:

No offence taken and none meant and I'll be sure I use more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if I ever go hide behind my copy of Baby Geek magazine again :lol:

Sherlock said:
geordie lass said:

Ah I didn't mind. Honest. I get a bit redfaced when I see my name mentioned sometimes is all and feel a bit too geeky. So I try to make a joke of it also. I know I answer too many things but I can't help myself :oops:

No offence taken and none meant and I'll be sure I use more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if I ever go hide behind my copy of Baby Geek magazine again :lol:

And i will try and use less emotiocons............ :rotfl: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:
Im in love with emotiocon :hug: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back