This MIGHT be it!

Good Luck Pinky FX you have baby soon!!! x

Oooh, how exciting! Will be looking out for your labour watch all afternoon now!

Got told something interesting by my midwife. She said that you are more likely to have labour signs during the night due to hormones being increased at that time of the day? The best thing to do is be as mobile as possible as this stops them from dying down. So when time comes for me, I won't be going back to bed. LOL. Fingers crossed this is the start of it for you hun! Really hope you get your xmas bundle of joy!xx

I think if we will it hard enough we can make these babies appear before xmas! Ready to embrace the power of positive thought? (can you tell I'm desperate too, lol)

Hope they both come bang on time (which basically means labour can start any minute!)

Got told something interesting by my midwife. She said that you are more likely to have labour signs during the night due to hormones being increased at that time of the day? The best thing to do is be as mobile as possible as this stops them from dying down. So when time comes for me, I won't be going back to bed. LOL. Fingers crossed this is the start of it for you hun! Really hope you get your xmas bundle of joy!xx

Dammit!! I went back to bed! Why didnt my midwife pass on this gem?

I'm glad your OH stayed at home with you. Hope things are still moving forward.

I think if we will it hard enough we can make these babies appear before xmas! Ready to embrace the power of positive thought? (can you tell I'm desperate too, lol)

Hope they both come bang on time (which basically means labour can start any minute!)

i have started keeping my phone on at nights and next to me in bed....ready for you text :D xx

i have started keeping my phone on at nights and next to me in bed....ready for you text :D xx

You are soo sweet! I looked at my phone at about 4am last night when I was convinced I was going into labour, but luckily decided that I could easily wait a few more hours to be sure and not actually wake anyone up! Just as well! xxxx

Bollocks I would've got up last night earlier if I'd realised *plans nap for today's daytime*

Pains have been intermittent throughout the day. Off to the midwife now will update when back.

GL, I hope she takes a look and finds that you are nicely dilated or something. Failing that go for a jog!

I've been a bit farty today I'm worried about farting at her! And I found a pile today :|

Feckin piles! I've had one big one but found another little one yesterday. Not impressed to say the least! Seriously considering getting some cream but I don't know which one to get. Anything to make me comfier towards the end.

i ended up buying pile cream......oh the joys......i am assuming once lumps appear down there that have never really been there ...that's when you have piles?? xx

Feel like shit! Had a new midwife today who really patronised me said baby was a bit engaged but no measurement completely swept aside my pains as nothing (because nothing keeps you up at night) then said he could come anytime! I've been booked in for a sweep next Thursday :| again patronising (we do a thing called a sweep when your overdue have you heard of it??)

So frustrated now!!!

According to my wise book, increased farting can be a sign of early labour, too! :wink: Curious to see what you report back from your MW visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back