This MIGHT be it!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I've been suffering for days with pains but this eve they got slightly worse I took some paracetamol to go to sleep but I've been woken up and before I went to bed had a looser than normal no2.
Trying to not get my hopes up too much out of paracetamol until morning and OH is working 2 hours away tomorrow he's asleep but up at 5 so have until then to decide!

Oohhh... Sounds like it could be it...!! Good luck! :) x

ooo fingers crossed your on your way, xxx

I wonder if u might be in slow labour Hun, I had this up until I was induced and was 2cm by then. Look forward to Ur update later xx

Ah crap. Hope it starts up again hun xxx

Awwww sorry hon - hope it starts up again for you... come on Pinky baby! xxxxx

Argh I got v exited! U never know Hun in don't think labour is far away for u

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

They went after having a bounce! Just had a sleep and there back again! I'm glad because OHs taken the day off work and was not happy when the pains went lol

Yey for them coming back Hun x fx for u

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

ooooooooooo exciting lets see a pinky baby soon. xxxx

Good luck sweetie. Hopefully this will be it and you will be holding your LO in your arms (at home) on Christmas day.

Like some others, I had pains strong pains for 3 days that kept dying down before it finally kicked off and I went into full on labour. Hopefully it's what''s happening for you and he will make an appearance.

Good luck! Hope this is it! How lovely it would be to have LO before Christmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back