this has freaked me out.......dont read if easily freaked

babydust

Reaction score
:shock: my little girl was in bed i thought she was sleeping until she called on me a min ago she was sitting on her bed with her toy phone she said that someone was talking to her on it, it was a lady :shock: who said something about a baby :shock: but when i asked her what about a baby she just said i dont know she just said something about a baby :shock: she was starting to get upset so i didnt ask her anything else, she asked me to put her phone away in the bin, she was freaked out and so am i.

aww hun, im not surprised you're freaked out! :hug:

could it have been a nightmare she had? bless you both

x

no she didnt look as though she had been sleeping, the phone is now in the bloody bin though :lol:

lol... i don't blame ya sweets i think i would've thrown it out the window, things like that just weird me out so much

x

:shock:

They do day that kids are more sensitive to all things spiritual don't they? I would have shat myself :rotfl:

God thats scary!! Im sure the lady was a nice lady bringing good news about a new baby! :) Perhaps she was a relative no longer with us?

:shock: omg dont say that :shock: my great aunt died last week :shock:

she does talk away in her room sometimes as if she is having a conversation with someone but when i walk in she stops :shock: one time she was so desparate for me to leave her alone in the toilet i kept to door open a bit and listened and i would have sworn she was talking to somone. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE :rotfl:

honestly this has really freaked me out :(

My friends little girl has a visitor. My friend has seen her too, she thinks of her as the 'Nanny' its like she goes and checks on her son and then on her daughter then walks downstairs. This happens every night. She doesnt think of it as a nasty spirit but as a protective soul. Which is nice. Dont know if Id handle it so well!

When I was little, my parents thought I had an imaginary friend. I can remember this clearly, her name was Nelly Hebston, and she had reddish brown hair in ringlets and she wore a white frilly dress and frilly socks, unlike any other dress I had seen. She would sit at the end of my bed and talk to me. It was only about 5 years ago at my mothers 60th birthday that for some reason she came up, and as I described her, I saw my brothers face turn white. He had seen the same little girl standing at the top of our stairs on a few occassions but had never mentioned it for fear of ridicule.

My mum was very spooked by this and so she looked into the history of her house. It seems that the house had been built on top of a cottage (the cottage was the cellar) and there was a little girl that lived there called Nelly who died at the age of 4 from TB in 1897. In retrospect I now know that the clothes she wore were Victorian as was her hairstyle - I could never have known that at the age of 3. Very spooky indeed!

You know, sometimes I end up in a thread I really really really wish I hadn't clicked on....

This is one of those threads!!!

Can someone add a "warning - this thread may freak you out too" to the title?

:rotfl:

:rotfl: sorry :oops:
this has actually made me feel worse i got goose bumps now, these houses were built on top of coal houses :oops:
well im going to bed now with the light on :oops: and my little girl in with me

:rotfl: Thanks for the amendment :D

I'm going to go find the cat and sleep with the light on for a bit too ...

:oops:

:rotfl: Sorry for spooking everyone!! I didnt mean to make you feel worse I swear babydust! If it helps, my 'friend' was lovely and completely harmless :) and I was never scared at all.

Wow don't be afraid thats majorly cool! I can tell a story but its a freaky one so you'll have to give me permission.

Sorry to hear your daughter and you were a bit afraid...

xx

welll I'm already in that twilight other beings are amongst us type mood now..

so go ahead.. bring ALL the stories on :D lets get them out of the way now :rotfl:

My FIL regularly visit my twins.
Not long after he died they were downstairs and I was upstairs getting washed. They called me and said grandad George wanted a special cup of tea.

I used to put Jack daniels in his tea but they never knew that....

Doesn;t freak me out though, I love it so bring on the stories

Shell

Try not to be freaked :hug:

Children are more sensitive to these things and your DD probably only got upset becasue she could sense your unrest.

Look upon it as a good omen. Perhaps there's good news just around the corner.......! :hug: :hug:

Right Steelgoddess, what's your story? :lol:

well im fine now thats its morning :oops: i slept with the light on all night :rotfl:
sharne whats your story?

:rotfl: Babydust, was it you whose daughter asked the other day if the 'baby magic' had worked yet? Can't remember who posted that... but if it was, then clearly babies are on her mind, so I wouldn't get too spooked about it. My neighbour's daughter is 4 and talks a lot to herself, but gets really embarrassed if anyone catches her at it. She also keeps asking me if I have a baby in my tummy yet - and no, we haven't told her (or her parents, for that matter!) that we're TTC! It's just that lots of her little friends at nursery school have pregnant mothers or baby siblings, and she's very curious about babies. Could be something similar with your daughter - maybe she wants (or doesn't want!) a baby brother or sister, and thinks they come from a shop. She's heard you ordering things over the phone, so has play-acted the lady from the baby shop phoning up and saying the baby isn't ready yet...

Obviously I don't know - but I'd guess that's as likely a scenario as a visitation from a ghost. I wouldn't freak too much, but it might be worth trying to find out why your daughter was upset - was it because of 'the lady' or was it because of 'the baby'? Is she worried that you'll have a baby and stop paying her attention? That's good enough reason to cry, in my eyes! Or maybe she's upset because she knows you want one, and it's not here yet - and her daddy's been to the doctor's and was worried, and mummy's been anxious and stressed too, and she's picked up on that, and put 2 and 2 together, blaming the absent baby? Maybe your daughter just needs some reassurance - not about ghosts but about your love for her!

children between the age of 3-4 are very sensitives and will we things that we cannot. Dnot be afraid as almost all children go through this till they get to an older age and most likely will forget.

I used to see an elderly lady sittin on my bed everynight and i would talk to her all night. It did upset my mum and she made us move houses lol.
Some ppl keep these gifts tho, and will continue to use these sightings etc.

i was told in october that i have these gifts and should train to use them, but im not quite ready to take that step.

you all prob think im nuts now lol :rotfl:

jemz24 said:
children between the age of 3-4 are very sensitives and will we things that we cannot. Dnot be afraid as almost all children go through this till they get to an older age and most likely will forget.

I used to see an elderly lady sittin on my bed everynight and i would talk to her all night. It did upset my mum and she made us move houses lol.
Some ppl keep these gifts tho, and will continue to use these sightings etc.

i was told in october that i have these gifts and should train to use them, but im not quite ready to take that step.

you all prob think im nuts now lol :rotfl:

I dont think you are nuts at all!! I believe that I have s sort of sixth sense myself, I see alot of things and pick up on feelings alot more so than others. I often have premonition dreams too. I love it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back