Totally freaked out............

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
I know this sounds silly but something has happened at work today which has freaked me out (and got my hopes up).

We've had two pregnancies in our group at work, which consists of 13 (10 of which are women) in the last 2 years. One of the ladies has said since the most recent woman announced she was pregnant that she know about both pregnancies before they were announced as she had a constant headache for weeks. I thought it was codswallop and was just said with the benefit of hindsight...

However she turned round to me today and said that she has had a headache for a week now so "we'll see what happens in 12 weeks!" :shock: (I don't think it was aimed at me specifically though)

Now coupled with the fact that my OH, made a shocked comment about my boobs being enormous last night.... (I have been away from him for the weekend though.) and the fact that I have had very mild cramps starting yesterday with no AF yet (I normally don't get them til after I'm bleeding) and the fact that i am salivating a lot today (and I just feel different this month), I'm starting to obsess even more than I have been....

I really don't know what to do about testing. I have only had 5 AF's since stopping BC (25/27/29/36/25 days). Today is CD25 (approx 11-12dpo)and I was going to wait a few more days (I have an asda test sitting in the drawer at home - 20mIU). I was concerned that my hcg wouldn't be high enough by the end of the week anyway, so I really doubt it will be tomorrow. I think I may go mad over the next few days.........

Sorry about the long post but I really don't know anyone else who would understand...

Wow, you never know the powers of the unknown :wink: . Good luck hope you get BFP in the next few days. :hug:

My OH's auntie saw a medium earlier this year and was told there would be a baby in the family this year....! There's almost no-one else in our family who would/could get pg so she looked straight at me!! I was pg at the time and quite freaked as no-one but OH knew. Unfortunately I lost that one, but am pg again so maybe she got the year wrong :think:

Anyway, get testing soon! Good luck.
Pea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back