Thirsty??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Any1 else? I've been really thirsty today,tbh I don't usually drink much but today I've easily had a pint of fluid every hour since 6am! Usually in an evenin I sit crunchin ice with the smallest amount of coke mixed with it but tonight I'm not interested in the ice-just gimme the drink lol xx

I have days like that, where I just can't drink enough! Been feeling like that this afternoon/evening, but I just can't be bothered to get up!

Yeah I've drunk an unusual amount over the last week of water, not good to get dehydrated-youre dehydrated the minute you're thirsty! X

I've been drinking loads of water since day 1 nearly, I just get dizzy and have a sore head if I dont drink enough. Helps with constipation too lol

Me too but normally in the evening which is a total pain for obvious reasons!!!

I'm constantly thirsty. I can drink all day n not eat. This is where my craving for 7UP has really kicked in. I'm always thirsty. But what is causing this? Irbid normal at this stage

I had this, and unfortunately the wanting to drink all the time feeling stopped after I came home with baby! tricky when your breastfeeding, so I'm having to make myself drink now.

Keep up the fluids girls

Oh wow. But do you know why we get so thirsty at this stage. I can't figure out why I've become more interested in drinking than eating :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back