Movements

bethanyann

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I felt absolutely no movements at all between 7am and 11am today, which is when baby is ALWAYS most active. I had an ice cold drink at 9am, and nothing, then another one at 10am, still nothing. Was just about to call hospital at 10.45, when I felt a really small movement. Since then I've felt a handful of light movements - wriggles etc rather than actual kicks. Thing is, I'm not sure what to do now - I'm still worried that it took SO long for baby to move. Part of him was really, really far forward, and usually when s/he's laying like that, if I push it, s/he moves in, even if i can't feel them move, it suddenly just feels less hard, and for over two hours I was pushing and the baby was just not moving at all. But now I've had movements, I don't want to call hospital cause I'm worried they won't do anything. (I've had major, major issues with hospital during this pregnancy and now have no faith in them at all) So do you think I should call midwife? Or just be grateful baby has moved and stop stressing? I'm so confused as to what to do, and don't know if I'm being paranoid to still be worried?!

xx

my advice is if your worried call the mw its their job to listen to you and help hun

As serenity said, call the mw anyway honey x x

Call them anyway! Baby might've turned towards your back but just to put your mind at ease give them a call x x

i found at your stage that Jack switched his routine and stopped moving in the daytime and started wringling around at night.. my mw always says give it 12 hours to move 10 times..

but i agree with the girls if you dont feel right then you should call your mw, even if its to put your mind at ease x

I also found in the last week that baby's routine has changed he is active very first thing usually whilst I am dozing so between 6 and 8am and then quiet until mid morning and quiet most of day until about 7pm then some thumps and bumps for a few hours on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back