think this could be it?!?

treeze

Reaction score
i think i might be in labour :shock:

been getting pains every 5 or 6 minutes lasting 30-40 seconds since about 2pm...

Been to Frankie and Bennies for lunch and spent the whole time timing the pains, struggling to the loo yet still managing to eat my yummy pizza inbetween... so far the contractions feel equally as painful as the ones i remember when being induced! although that was 4 years ago now so i may have forgotten!

Then hubby set me off laughing when the waiters come out singing happy birthday to someone who's party it is and he starts pointing at my bump saying "it's yooou!"

Joking aside i rang the hospital and told them about my every 5-6 minute contractions and they said it sounds as if things are underway but to try and stay at home until i can't handle it any longer.

Then just got home and and the most enormous "clear out" i actually HEARD this wind/movement go through my chest and tummy ands then out comes the most enormous poo ever and not a very pleasant one - sorry way TMI!

I thought "oh bugger i bet it was all just trapped wind pains" but then got another pain immediately and have had 2 since at 4:06 and 4:11.

oh well will keep you all posted - jodie i have got ur number in my phone now x x x

Ooohh hope this is it for you hunny, goodluck. Cant wait for some more updates :) x x

meant to say please dont put anything on facebook as have only told my sis and dad - don't want everyone to know incase it's a false alarm!

... just had 2nd clear out!

Ooh! So exciting! I'm ready for your text xx

i've been writing the contractions down and have had 16 since 3 o clock... they're a bit random but on average every 5 - 6 mins, but sometimes only every 3 mins... and some only lasting 10 seconds but a couple of times lasting nearly 40 seconds.

The MAN on the labour hotline (lol wasn't expecting that!) sounded very jolly and said to try and hold out til there closer together and for longer and to take some paracetemol but i can ring back whenever i like.

They started off about 11:30 every half hour apart and then come 2 o clock suddenly went to every 5 mins... although i did have some nasty pains in the night too but i thought that was just the position i was in....

oh well... we shall see!!!!

All sounding very promising hunny :) Come on little one keep it up, Mummy wants to meet you now x x

Sounding good for you Treeze. All the best! xxx

another dash to the loo - clear out no.3! there can't be anymore to come out now!!! might ring hosp back in a bit and see if i can go and get checked out....

Yay!! Hopefully it turns into a labour watch!!! We have been waiting for one!! Yay for 3 clear outs!! The only time we will prob get excited about going for a poo!! Hehe xx

Last edited:
I'm stalking this thread now! It looking promising that this is it Treeze. xx

just realised i might miss britains got talent tonight!!!!

still getting contractions some every 3 minutes and lasting 40 secs. Ringing hospital back at 6pm to see what they say.... wouldn't mind going to be checked but inbetween contractions i feel ok still... bit of a constant pulling pain across my lower tummy and as soon as i sit up, stand sown or go to the loo it makes another contraction happen... maybe they'll say to go in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back