Could this be it? :shock:

vixxie77

Reaction score
Well I've been losing my plug since sunday night, then last night about midnight I got up to go to loo and when I wipe had bloody show! I got up about 2 hours ago with slight backache and now for the past hour I've been having period pains, think they are gradually getting worse too! :shock: My OH is working an hour and half away so if it gets any worse will prob get him to come home! Don't like these pains much either, not sure I'm gonna be able to handle full blown labour and will be having any drugs available :oooo: x x

It sounds like it! I was having contractions 3 mins apart 1 hour after my bloody show, don't leave it too late to ring your OH

Good luck xxx

Def sounds like things r moving...good luck xxx

just been to then loo, not been for about an hour and had blood on my pad so called midwife and told her about show, pains and blood and she said see how it goes in next hour if still bleeding then ring hospital :shock: Just called my OH and he's coming home, really scared now!! :oooo: x x

Last edited:
oh hun hang on in there. your OH will be back soon to give you some support. You've done the right thing by phoning the hospital.

hey dont be scared, just be excited, everything will be fine hun x

Thanks so much ladies! :) I am now timing the pains and they're about every 10 mins. I have calmed down now and feel abit better x x

Good luck, hope everything goes alright for you. xx

My OH is home now! I rang the hospital, they said to monitor bleeding for an hour and then call them back!
I really don't like these pains :oooo: x x

Your be ok Hun!! Just remember with each contraction brings you closer to your baby! That's what got me through the pain x x

Good luck hon- if you are struggling with the pain then go in- I was way too polite and look what happened to me- had to do the whole blooming thing with no pain relief! Make sure your oh is clear about what pain relief you want too. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back