Could this be it??

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Well since earlier things have dtarted to get more intense.
The pains r coming low low down...for 1minute every 5mins.
I did wonder if they were true contractions but as Im currently @ my mums she said she experienced a similar period of pains before the contractions moved to ger whole tummy. so im staying home for niw.

Did anyone else gave this? Its deffo the start I tnk...but plannin t try n go home...take some paracetamol n get a few hrs kip.
Worried I could end up stayin home too long but mum said if I can still smile inbetween in aint in full flow. been going on for 3hrs now tho!!?

Any advice/tips??

love xx

Oh thought u would be next! Sounds like the start from what others have said!

Have u got a buddy lined up?

OOOohhh. Sounds like it could be.

Exciting!!

Hope it goes smoothly for you

Its zoex so Ill try n txt her when it gets to the point I cnt update this thread.
Hope shes ok t update with her new bubba x

That sounds similar to how my contractions started, aching below the bump. If you have to start concentrating on breathing then I'd say it's a definite!
Hope it all goes well xxx

Please carly if u dnt mind just incase zoe is busy with bubs. my number is **** Drop me a txt n ill keep u posted x

Last edited:
Hope things are starting for you hun! Good luck. :D xx

Sounding promising hun good luck x

Well.....after hospital gave me some codine to take @ 1am.....I can honestly say it hasnt reduced the pain one bit. hubby sound asleep....n my one saving grace is my MamaTens machine...was sceptical abt whether it would work but wow....it sure takes ya mind off it...especially the 'boost' button.

Keeping carly posted throughout....so its just a case of seeing what happens from here.

Hugs xxx

hope this is it for you GG xx

Hope things have got going and you have LO by now or very soon xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27